Shellac colours help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurachicgeek

Reaction score
Hi all my mum has very kindly offered to buy me a new shellac colour to add to my collection! I'm torn between strawberry smoothie, iced coral or iced cappuccino? Or any other suggestions? So far I've got
Wildfire
Purple purple
Midnight swim
Tutti fruiti
Silver chrome
Cream puff
Neglegie
Tropix
Cityscape
Any other good ones (I know there all good) please let me no!
I look forward to hearing from you :)

Or hotski to Tchotchke looks like a good pedicure colour. What do you think?

I'd go for Fedora or Red Baroness personally :) x

Aww thank you for replying! :) I'm thinking spring summer colours. Do you find those colours sell quite well?

I really like hot chillis! It's a lovely pinky red! xxxx

Second the hot chillis suggestion! Have heard its great for layering too!

x

Is hot chillis popular through out the year? It's VERY pretty! I can now Only choose 1!!!! :s they are ALL stunning!!! I'm now adding Gold VIP status and silver VIP status with my own funds!

I would recommend Hot Chilli or Red Baroness. Both popular round these parts!

how are you all using hot chillis??ive hardly used it....

i would go for something like rubble or asphalt hunx

3 purple purples back to back yesterday!
but all had different glitters and looked totally different. gorg!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

NOT iced cap, go for sugared spice instead.

If you already have tutti frutti, I wouldn't get Hot Pop Pink *just* yet

Out of the three you've listed, I'd go for iced coral - it's perfect for layering so you can expand/adapt your current range. It's lovely over tropix, for example.

I absolutely LOVE hotski - it's lovely with some electric blue foils/glitters over.

I'd go for either a nice red - decadence, red baroness - iced coral or hotski (though this will be slightly less popular than the others).

Not summery but Dark Lava is gorgeous or Hot Chillis

how are you all using hot chillis??ive hardly used it....

i would go for something like rubble or asphalt hunx

I've used it over Gotcha, it's gorgeous. Will try and post a pic x

The right one is 2 x Gotcha, 1 x Hot Chilis x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1357680382.712359.jpg

Iced coral is ssooo nice for layering (immediately doubling your colour selection) and it also appeals to the older clients on its own....I think I'm going to go through a LOT of this one!!

Iced coral, gorgeous over every colour especially over tropix, gotcha and cityscape xx

I'd buy Strawberry Smoothie out of the ones you suggested, the reason being it's really popular on its own, just a pale pearly pink, the noticeable regrowth is therefore minimal, and you can also use it to layer over all your darker shades to turn them into a lighter pearly metallic colour x

Iced coral is quite nice but does have a green tinge when you move the nails around (intentionally, I know lol) but I do find a lot of clients shy away from this

Wow thank you for all your lovely comments and photo! (gorgeous) In the end I chose hot chillis! I know i totally changed it completely! However I'm buying 2 more in the next few weeks when i can strawberry smoothie and iced coral! Thank you for all your help! I love this site!

Latest posts

Back