Shellac Colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tina

Reaction score
I want to place my first order of shellac, I have polish pro as well but don't know what colours to order of shellac, anywhere I can see the colours as its a bit hard to tell the colours.

thanks

Shellac only has 12 colors so you should get them all :)

i cant really be spending money to get all 12 in one go plus if ive already got a red with the polish pro I don't want a red in shellac, i want to offer both systems for a broader colour range.
is the colour of the shellac the same colour as the bottle, I just need an idea of what the colour is like then the colours that I am missing I can fill with shellac.
Dont get me wrong, eventually I would like to have all colours but thats impossible at the moment.

thanks

Def get all 12, but if I had to pick my most popular ones are - fedora, wildfire, tropix and for french - negligee, romantique, cream puff

Rowena - Sei Bella Nails and Beauty www.seibellabeauty.co.uk

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Shellac colours

You can see the colours on the CND website. They are true to the bottle colour.

Hope this helps!

Gosh, I would really struggle to choose from the 12... and I am not familiar with the Polish Pro colours to be able to suggest Shellac shades to 'fill in the gaps'. Sorry!

Just a quick observation though: please make sure you have all the correct tools for the job: scrubfresh, d.sperse, the Shellac base and top coats, and a CND lamp should all be on your shopping list. The CND lamp is the only one guaranteed to cure Shellac correctly and it's so important you have one - it's a fabulous bit of kit.

Have fun with it - I'm sure you will love Shellac. :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

like said above go on the shellac lovers group as then you can see them on really nails so you get a better idea! x

thanks for the replies, it is hard to choose which colours to get, I think I'm going to wait till I go to Prof Beauty as I will get to see the new colours as well.

hi tina,

I received my first order of shellac this week, like you a bit unsure of which colours to go for, I would have loved all 12 but I had to buy the lamp, d.sperse, top and base coats, remover wraps ect. , so I ordered, wildfire,fedora,negligee,tropix and cream puff. I have had a great response to the bit of advertising ive done this week and have two sets already booked in for this coming week so fingers crossed ill be ordering more colours asap ! hope this helps

hi tina,

I received my first order of shellac this week, like you a bit unsure of which colours to go for, I would have loved all 12 but I had to buy the lamp, d.sperse, top and base coats, remover wraps ect. , so I ordered, wildfire,fedora,negligee,tropix and cream puff. I have had a great response to the bit of advertising ive done this week and have two sets already booked in for this coming week so fingers crossed ill be ordering more colours asap ! hope this helps
Don´t forget to have a ´play´ with your colours via layering, you have some fab colours and will have LOTS more colours with layering :green:

Latest posts

Back