Shellac frustrations!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha. Its funny but so annoying that i use a genuine product, was trained and insured and then they use a cheap product and call it shellac.
Makes shellac users look bad

I live in Guernsey in the Channel Islands and we have so many people doing nails over here! I'm fully qualified in shellac and gelish through the Creative Beauty Group in Bournemouth and I have so many people ask if I do colour changing shellac??? No, I use actual CND shellac and they don't do colour changing polishes!

Many people get quite confused as they are ignorant to it but it's not their fault I guess, I wouldn't have had a clue if I hadn't trained!

It's so frustrating when you see other people advertise cheap brands as shellac but charge £35 per set etc!

I live in Guernsey in the Channel Islands and we have so many people doing nails over here! I'm fully qualified in shellac and gelish through the Creative Beauty Group in Bournemouth and I have so many people ask if I do colour changing shellac??? No, I use actual CND shellac and they don't do colour changing polishes!

Many people get quite confused as they are ignorant to it but it's not their fault I guess, I wouldn't have had a clue if I hadn't trained!

It's so frustrating when you see other people advertise cheap brands as shellac but charge £35 per set etc!

Wow that's even more of a challenge than for the rest of us - a very limited target market anyway, let alone the fact the you don't have people constantly moving in and out of the area! However a lovely place to live I'm sure - love holidaying in the Channel Islands! Xx

Hi guys. I am so sorry to barge in on your post. But I have a few questions you can help me out with...
Firstly, I have been doing CND shellac in the salon I work in for years! Yes genuine CND shellac... I have had a few clients come in and mention bluesky... Can you tell me the difference as when a client come in and had bluesky on a mobile tech had done for her, it looked very similar to shellac?
Thank you x

Tbh you can't always tell! I've soaked bluesky off before tho and it might take a couple more minutes but seems fine. X

Latest posts

Back