Shellac gone black?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sax'd_out

Reaction score
Hello all gotta be quick before next client comes but just received txt from a client saying due to sun block the tips on her French shellac has gone black ? I have advised her about sun block and deet etc wondering what product could turn nails black? Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using SalonGeek

Maybe it's nothing to do with the sunblock do you know if she maybe colours her hair or someone else's or could have transferred from some black clothing ???? Hth

Also some newspapers do this too.

Ok thanks - she is a redhead so dont know if it could be she's helped someone else dye their hair? Will ask about newspapers too better give her a ring!

I've also had clients experience black tips from trying on dark/black denim jeans.

Thats worth knowing - not sure if she's on holiday but hasn't replied to my messages (not like her) - I asked her to send me a pic or pop in so I can look at them .... Not really sure what else to do for now being as she's not Answering her phone ?

i agree that its probably from clothing or newspapers and can also be off dark leather so if she wears leather boots or a leather jacket this could also be the cause.xx

Thats worth knowing - not sure if she's on holiday but hasn't replied to my messages (not like her) - I asked her to send me a pic or pop in so I can look at them .... Not really sure what else to do for now being as she's not Answering her phone ?

I dont think you need to do anything as such, you know the problem is not something you have caused to happen, she has done something to cause this.
I would think fitting her in for a re-shellac (at your usual price) will be sufficient.

Latest posts

Back