Shellac help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel17

Reaction score
I did my toes and fingernails in Rosebud and my daughters in tropix. We then went on holiday for a week. My rosebud colour on fingernails faded to white (almost as though the colour had rubbed off) then lifted and my daughters finger nails lifted after day 3. Why?? is it the heat. It has been applied as trained. Any suggestions would be VERY gratefully received x :sad:

Could be a reaction to sunscreen/fly repellent or any product that contains deet. Hope you had a good holiday apart from that!

Did you use sun cream with insect repellent? That is notorious for causing service break down.
Just a thought xxxx

A bell ringing here... I seem to remember reading something from CND about the pink shades fading in bright sunlight....I found this with one or two of the BioSculpture pink shades too.

Cnd have said that shellac and insect repellent do not mix! I would say this may be the problem?? X

could be the chlorine in the pool aswell

As long as you wipe any repellant off your nails and dry your hands so that the sun and chlorine dont accerate the bleaching ation of the chlorine then you've no need to worry. It's all on the Aftercare advice sheet. No one should be in any doubt about these things.
If anyone legitimately using Shellac from S2 or their associates wants a copy of the Shellac Aftercare advice sheet to download then write to me with your S2 customer number and your request to, [email protected].

Minx users can do the same, write to me with your S2 customer number and your request to, [email protected].

Latest posts

Back