Shellac Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sktanning

Reaction score
I'm doing Shellac training tomorrow in Manchester & have just been let down by my model ! I'm trying to find someone else but as its short notice I'm struggling, the one person who might be able to help wears gel nails I know this is not entirely suitable but if I can't get someone else does anyone know if this would be ok??? Thanks in anticipation.

Who are you training with? Might be worth calling first thing & letting than know. They might be able to source you a model (back office staff!) x

I'm doing Shellac training tomorrow in Manchester & have just been let down by my model ! I'm trying to find someone else but as its short notice I'm struggling, the one person who might be able to help wears gel nails I know this is not entirely suitable but if I can't get someone else does anyone know if this would be ok??? Thanks in anticipation.

Shellac can be applied over acrylics and gels BUT I'd call if you can first thing and double check, explain you can't get anyone else. If they don't think its suitable they may be able to find a member of staff to model for you, or else you might need to re-arrange your training date.

Thing is they will go over the cuticle work and dehydrating of the nail plate so you'd really need a model with natural nails in order to do that.....hope you can get it sorted!

I have just finished my shellac training and you do need natural nails to work on. Email or phone your EA, I stood in as a model the week before I did my training as I live close to my training academy so your EA may know some people.

Good luck, it's a great course xx

Yes you will need a model with natural nails.

When I dud my course one of the ladies didn't have model so she shared one if the other ladies model. They had a hand each xx

When I was doing my training in Manchester there were 2 ladies that turned up without models. They shared our models so don't panic..enjoy the day :D

Latest posts

Back