Shellac holiday charmed collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if Australia has the same release date?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

As a trainee and not qualified until week after show (doh!) will we be able to see the colours, discuss products etc but not purchase?? Do S2 do demo's as I want to look at the Vinylux range too.

Does anyone know if Australia has the same release date?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek mobile app

I doubt it ! we are still waiting for the forbidden collection :(

I doubt it ! we are still waiting for the forbidden collection :(

:( yeah I asked my local supplier about that and she said prob middle of September for forbidden... No fair lol

:( yeah I asked my local supplier about that and she said prob middle of September for forbidden... No fair lol

do you mean Australian Nail Academy ? yeah I was told 23rd September roughly :(

As a trainee and not qualified until week after show (doh!) will we be able to see the colours, discuss products etc but not purchase?? Do S2 do demo's as I want to look at the Vinylux range too.

You will be able to buy at the show but will have to register a trade account when you are qualified to order online xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek mobile app

Will Tinsel Toast be available too?! I have clients who love this colour & I am nearly out!!!

Sorry No - Ruby Ritz and Wildfire in a duo pack only...

Never go for green except hotsi which is ace, however love the look of both these greens but the pale one looks just like zillionaire x

It might look like it from the outside bottle... it is not the same on the inside. As to the pale green - Leah Light popped it on today and it looked gorgeous!

Last edited:
Is there any chance of some pictures of painted pops?
At the moment they are a no for me where you have to buy them as collections. Iced Vapour was the only one that interested me.

I've just realised that the two additives that come in the duo packs are the same as 2 in the additives pack. Hmmm I don't know if I'll buy the additives then, I'll wait till I see them. I probably will LOL!

oh brill! i can not wait to see these, any chance you can do the nudes collections pleeeeease xxxx gutted im not going to be olympia but will be putting my order in s2 straight away xx

Will the nudes be sheer or opaque?

Will the nudes be sheer or opaque?

I'm keen to know the same and was really hoping for at least one to be opaque, but last night I saw a CND advert and it described them as sheer in the description.

OK my iPhone 4 (so yes still on that one) is not doing these justice but I have tried my best!!!

Attachments

• Frosted Glen.jpg
    Frosted Glen.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 2,636
  • Ice Vapour.jpg
    Ice Vapour.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 3,254
  • Scarlett Letter.jpg
    Scarlett Letter.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 2,081
  • Serene Green.jpg
    Serene Green.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 2,054
From Left to right Blush Teddy, Bare Chemise, Satin Pj's and Nude Knickers - I liked Blush Teddy way more than I thought the dogs are Bare Chemise and Satin PJ's!!!

Attachments

• Intimates.jpg
    Intimates.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 6,259
Love Frosten Glen and Ice Vapour :)

Those colour pops are lush. I love all of the Charmed collection, although Ice Vapour is my favourite. Blush Teddy is gorgeous but I know my clients will love both collections.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using SalonGeek mobile app

Eekkk I love the lot. Think I need to buy several packs with the iced vapor xx

Latest posts

Back