Shellac holiday charmed collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that a definite for ruby ritz? Will it be at Olympia??

If you read Mrs Geek's post above, she says Ruby Ritz was intended as a Valentine's duo, but may arrive in November. Therefore it won't be at Olympia.

Doh! Oh yes sorry! That's what happens when you try reading something with a one year old screaming in your ear. :-/

Going to have to start selling body parts! I HAVE to have all the charmed stuff.

Any offers on an ear lobe??????? :)

Vicki c

Are there any colour pops of the new collections? For those who are not going to the show?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Out of interest, (there will be so many people running to the S2 stand)

Does anyone know how much stock they bring.....Do they bring enough to last the day for all those people who don't get there first thing ?

thanks

No we only bring enough to hold us through 11am!!! :eek::smack:
Lol - of course we bring loads - it's a two day show so we try to account for both - HTH's :Love:

Will all these colours be on S2 website ? X

All the Xmas stock will go on the site Monday night just after midnight as always - after the show-goers get the first launch previews.

Please note that WE WILL NOT HAVE THE PERFECT PAIR FOR THE SHOW - ONLY the Xmas goodies. I put up a picture of it to show you what was coming around November so no one ask me on the Sunday where is Ruby Ritz etc BECAUSE WE WONT HAVE IT THERE!!! :Scared::Scared:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Are there any colour pops of the new collections? For those who are not going to the show?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Will get those done for you...:Love:

Out of interest, (there will be so many people running to the S2 stand)

Does anyone know how much stock they bring.....Do they bring enough to last the day for all those people who don't get there first thing ?

thanks

No unfortunately they don't. However they take your order and in the past have offered free delivery. So you still get your goodies during the same week.

No unfortunately they don't. However they take your order and in the past have offered free delivery. So you still get your goodies during the same week.
Mummy Cat I just answered this above...:wink2:

Last edited:
Mummy Cat I just ansdwered this above...:wink2:

Sorry...I think I was answering at the same time, as when I returned your answer was there too.

I generally go to the shows on Mondays, and when buying some of the fab offers, I've had to give my details and have the goodies sent to me...which has suited me fine...No arm ache! :D

Can we buy the Charmed Collection separately? As in just Scarlet Letter or just Serene Green, or is it the duo with the free Additive set up only?

Sorry...I think I was answering at the same time, as when I returned your answer was there too.

I generally go to the shows on Mondays, and when buying some of the fab offers, I've had to give my details and have the goodies sent to me...which has suited me fine...No arm ache! :D
No arm ache is good!!! :biggrin: and sometimes by Monday afternoon we will be out of certain things, but as we don't bring our entire core lines, mainly the deals we put together and Shellac, we can make sure we have enough of everything... hope this helps everyone!! To the OP I was being funny - I hope you took it that way lol!! :Love:

Can we buy the Charmed Collection separately? As in just Scarlet Letter or just Serene Green, or is it the duo with the free Additive set up only?

In the box!!

For us northerners who won't be attending what date will the winter collections be launched 🎄

Will get those done for you...:Love:
oh brill! i can not wait to see these, any chance you can do the nudes collections pleeeeease xxxx gutted im not going to be olympia but will be putting my order in s2 straight away xx

Will Tinsel Toast be available too?! I have clients who love this colour & I am nearly out!!!

Never go for green except hotsi which is ace, however love the look of both these greens but the pale one looks just like zillionaire x

Will the collections also be on sale at midnight on the Monday? Thanks :)

All the Xmas stock will go on the site Monday night just after midnight as always - after the show-goers get the first launch previews.

Please note that WE WILL NOT HAVE THE PERFECT PAIR FOR THE SHOW - ONLY the Xmas goodies. I put up a picture of it to show you what was coming around November so no one ask me on the Sunday where is Ruby Ritz etc BECAUSE WE WONT HAVE IT THERE!!! :Scared::Scared:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Will the collections also be on sale at midnight on the Monday? Thanks :)

:D xx

Latest posts

Back