Shellac holiday charmed collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any good pictures of the charmed additives/effects?

Wow ....... I'm having all of them x

From Left to right Blush Teddy, Bare Chemise, Satin Pj's and Nude Knickers - I liked Blush Teddy way more than I thought the dogs are Bare Chemise and Satin PJ's!!!

Luv Blush Teddy much more than I thought! Gorgeous!

Where did you see that?

Are the additives with the charmed complimentary anyway? Just worried as I just bought the newest additives :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

OK my iPhone 4 (so yes still on that one) is not doing these justice but I have tried my best!!!

Really loving these. Fab colours, slightly wetting myself!:biggrin::o

Where did you see that?

Are the additives with the charmed complimentary anyway? Just worried as I just bought the newest additives :(

The charmed additives are a set of 4 brand new ones, and 2 of the 4 are also complimentary with the holiday Shellac duos- one in each set. They are definitely different than the Forbidden Additives just released. Is that what you were asking Zooks?

From Left to right Blush Teddy, Bare Chemise, Satin Pj's and Nude Knickers - I liked Blush Teddy way more than I thought the dogs are Bare Chemise and Satin PJ's!!!
oh wow thanks for all the pics!! love them all, doesnt make my decision any easier of what to get first though lol xxx

One week and one day to go, so excited, think I might need two of the ice vapour!

It was indeed thsnks Fee. Are the charmed additives more like lasyt years fine glitters or are they pigments?

They sound like pigments to me (Blush bronze frost, silver frost, gilded gleam, icicles) and if you zoom the picture, they certainly look like pigments rather than glitter x

They sound like pigments to me (Blush bronze frost, silver frost, gilded gleam, icicles) and if you zoom the picture, they certainly look like pigments rather than glitter x

Thanks Fee :)

It's a shame about Tinsel Toast not making a comeback, I was really hoping it would as I missed it first time round. Even limited edition would have done me. :(

Also still not sure about the greens, my clients really don't go for them. However I adore Ice Vapour already.

Love the look of the first two nudes, not so sure about the second two, but you never know....

Was just thinking but do you think the new shellac Xmas colours are going to be sold as sets only, it's just I know the ice vapour will get used way more than the two greens and I don't want to have to buy a whole pack every time I want ice vapour!

Was just thinking but do you think the new shellac Xmas colours are going to be sold as sets only, it's just I know the ice vapour will get used way more than the two greens and I don't want to have to buy a whole pack every time I want ice vapour!

They are to be sold in the boxes as per the pic that mrs geek posted. So ice vapour will be with frosted glen (the light green) and the blush bronze frost additive and scarlet letter and serene green and gilded glean will be in another box :)

You'll then have a box with the above two additives and silver frost and icicles along with 40 AB crystals.

Does that help? :)

See, I'm slightly disappointed that I will have to purchase another 2 additives that I will have already got in the other set. They last so long and it feels like a bit if a waste to me to have 2 pots.

Also I know Ice Vapour will be more popular than the green, so don't exactly want a large stock of a colour I barely use just to get the popular colour.

See, I'm slightly disappointed that I will have to purchase another 2 additives that I will have already got in the other set. They last so long and it feels like a bit if a waste to me to have 2 pots.

Also I know Ice Vapour will be more popular than the green, so don't exactly want a large stock of a colour I barely use just to get the popular colour.

I had the exact same thoughts.

Me too, I was going to get whole lot but have now decided to live without the red and dark green and get the additives instead. I love love love the ice vapour.

But if the additives in the sets ate complimentary it won't cost us any more....

But if the additives in the sets ate complimentary it won't cost us any more....

I know but I really like the 2 additives that are not in the sets.

Ah I see what you mean. Sunday morning brain here.

Latest posts

Back