Shellac Ice Vapour pic?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CocoAllure

Reaction score
Can someone show me a clear pic of the shellac ice vapour please? X ❣❣❣

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447115652.181949.jpg

Ellisons posted this on Instagram today x

It is clear with glitter ...
I Love it layered over nude knickers or Blackpool ... X

Thanks guys.. Do you think it's worth having? My s2 basket is so full and I'm trying to remove items and I'm stuck between this and another

Thanks guys.. Do you think it's worth having? My s2 basket is so full and I'm trying to remove items and I'm stuck between this and another

I can't decide either, I didn't at first because I thought it looked similar to Safety Pin, but now I can see it's very different.

I can't decide either, I didn't at first because I thought it looked similar to Safety Pin, but now I can see it's very different.

Haha safety pin is in my basket too!

What are we going to do? Lol

I'm not keen on Safety Pin, I think I prefer Ice Vapour!
Sorry that's probably not helpful at all haha!! There's just too many colours!

I'm not keen on Safety Pin, I think I prefer Ice Vapour!
Sorry that's probably not helpful at all haha!! There's just too many colours!

Oh gaaaaad that's coming right out of my basket now

Safety pin is a lovely colour, they're so very different to each other though.

Out of them both I'd say Ice Vapour is fab for layering but not a colour I use as people like multi toned sparkly silver glitter more.

Safety pin is fairly popular but not a must have.

Safety pin is a lovely colour, they're so very different to each other though.

Out of them both I'd say Ice Vapour is fab for layering but not a colour I use as people like multi toned sparkly silver glitter more.

Safety pin is fairly popular but not a must have.

What are your top must haves?
Do you think ice vapour is worth the money? Or shall I just use glitter and get another actual colour

What are your top must haves?
Do you think ice vapour is worth the money? Or shall I just use glitter and get another actual colour
It's nice for something different but it's not something I use regularly, if ever.

I think clients find it hard to imagine it just from the bottle... I should really have swatches of it to show them but I don't.

At this time of year I'd say :

Crimson Sash
Hollywood /Wildfire
Field Fox
Nordic Lights with Rock Royalty (or any dark) underneath.
Blackpool
Winter Glow

These have all been popular for me at the moment.

I love ice vapour and I've had more people had it layered than safety pin. Safety pin is nice on its own if someone wants a natural look with shimmer but for this time of yeah defo ice vapour!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1447193298.599902.jpg

This is I've vapour on its own - I love it on its own, I look the simplicity of it I think :) xx

If it helps further, I went through 3 bottles of Iced Vapour last holiday season between November and January, and I used my 4th bottle up the rest of this year. Clients loved it layered over everything, or by itself.
But it does depend entirely on your clientele and what they like, I didn't think it would be as popular with my mostly conservative clientele, but I wore it for 3 weeks layered with Silver Chrome and they couldn't get enough x

If it helps further, I went through 3 bottles of Iced Vapour last holiday season between November and January, and I used my 4th bottle up the rest of this year. Clients loved it layered over everything, or by itself.
But it does depend entirely on your clientele and what they like, I didn't think it would be as popular with my mostly conservative clientele, but I wore it for 3 weeks layered with Silver Chrome and they couldn't get enough x

It's back in the basket

I purchased it yesterday. I popped into Ellisons as was passing and they had just one left so got last one :D

It's stunning! This is the first winter ive tried it and its gorgeous. I did it on the ring finger of a client today over Asphalt and it was gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back