Shellac Intimates Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POLISHED by Kirsty

Reaction score
Just seen a picture of these on Facebook, anyone know any more about them or when they are coming? Kx

I was just about to ask the same question :) they look fab, my ladies love nudes! Can't wait to find out more about these x

they look fab xx

Can someone post a link to this please? Thanks

Who do you think would know about them if you want to know more? lol

I'd love to see the pics if someone could post the link please?

I'd love to see the pics if someone could post the link please?

I've seen it on Facebook but don't want to get myself in trouble by posting pic, sorry x

I'm not really crazy about them myself as I prefer the darker colours but I know some people that will LOVE these.

OMG...I'm in love!

I'm not a huge fan of wearing nudes myself...but my clients will LOVE them and I love applying nude colours, so elegant. :Love:

It mentioned they could be used for french manicures or a hint of colour, so maybe they're quite sheer

It mentioned they could be used for french manicures or a hint of colour, so maybe they're quite sheer

You've seen more than me then! I've only see a pic! :)

Where are you all seeing it?! Can someone point me in the right direction please x

This was on Facebook :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372797752.702351.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372797752.702351.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 3,699
OMG...I'm in love!

I'm not a huge fan of wearing nudes myself...but my clients will LOVE them and I love applying nude colours, so elegant. :Love:

I hear you, client chose Vinylux impossibly plush and we were more than pleased with the results...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372797898.776269.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372797898.776269.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 4,582
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372797924.942883.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372797924.942883.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3,408
I can't quite make out the names of the colours - can anyone else? Wondering if they have a match in Vinylux?

Latest posts

Back