Shellac Intimates Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear you, client chose Vinylux impossibly plush and we were more than pleased with the results...

Your work looks amazing! Fab pictures! x

I'm thinking these could be some of our limited editions. I hope not I want lots of sparkles!! I do like them a lot though Xx

I tried zooming in on the picture but could only make out the first word on the pink, that looked like Blush. It was too out of focus to see anything else though.

Second one is Nude (something)... And third looks like Silk Stockings?!

Can't quite read the first... Blush Teddy perhaps? The second looks like Nude Knickers, third Silk Stockings and the fourth looks like Rose Chemise.

The Intimates collection, so all underwear related. :)

My clients would LOVE these... Can I buy the full set please?! Lol

This was on Facebook :)

Just today a client was asking for a peachy nude colour!!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have one particular client who is going to be sooooo embarrassed when I tell her she has nude knickers on her fingernails!!!

Looking at Lyn's link the last page has them. They are Blush Teddy, Nude Knickers, Bare Chemise and Satin Pajamas xx

I'm not a nude fan but I'm sure some of my clients will love these.

I painted my nails in Vinylux Powder my nose and absolutely hated it! Made me feel my nails were dirty and I couldnt wait to get it off! Yet its the only colour one of my regular clients chooses to wear!

Good job we're all different!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I'm not a nude fan but I'm sure some of my clients will love these.

I did painted my nails in Vinylux Powder my nose and absolutely hated it! Made me feel my nails were dirty and I couldnt wait to get it off! Yet its the only colour one of my regular clients chooses to wear!

Good job we're all different!

Haha I'm exactly the same, I can't wear French either so boring!! Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

These colours look amazing! Ive been waiting for some nice nudes for ages.

Hopefully they're not limited edition :D

awesome ! they look beautiful and I adore the names !!!

Thinking the names are as follows can someone correct me if I'm wrong!! Blush Teddy, Nude Knickers, Silk Stockings and Bare Chemise Kx

Thinking the names are as follows can someone correct me if I'm wrong!! Blush Teddy, Nude Knickers, Silk Stockings and Bare Chemise Kx

I think you might be right from zooming in on them. The ones I posted earlier up on this page are a bit wrong but those were the names on the link I looked at. Xx

Does anyone else think it's funny that it's called "Nude Knickers" even though CND are American and they call knickers "panties"?!

Xxx

Does anyone else think it's funny that it's called "Nude Knickers" even though CND are American and they call knickers "panties"?!

Xxx

Yep I thought that. At first I thought it could be a UK pic as the link posted was Canadian and had different names to those I see on the bottles.

Guess panties doesn't have quite the same ring to it lol x

Latest posts

Back