Shellac Intimates Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering if its just me but I cant help thinking of Bridget Jones style flesh coloured big pants when i see the the nude knickers bottle and name. Not sure I like this name. :what:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

does anyone know when the nude collection is going to be released ? Just an ish date will do, doesn't need to be exact :)

does anyone know when the nude collection is going to be released ? Just an ish date will do, doesn't need to be exact :)

In UK its being launched at Olympia on 22nd/23rd Sept and I assume available online on tues 24th

I'm thinking these could be some of our limited editions. I hope not I want lots of sparkles!! I do like them a lot though Xx

Me to I LOVE sparkles!! So do my clients the glitzier the better x

I love that CND keep bringing out new colours but I have to say i find it so annoying that you cannot seem access pictures of the actual finish of the colours. Because I can only order colours through websites and can't physically see the shades before purchasing, I have to rely on people that have already bought the colours and uploaded their pictures on the internet. Can we not suggest to CND somehow that they paint the colour on the handle of the varnish? Or better still upload pics of the finishing product? That way, I'd be able to order the new colours the same day they came out and not wait a few weeks first!! I want to order the new shades but want to make sure they are the colours that I think they are first!

Geeg - can you help? or do you have any suggestions please? Am i missing something that everyone is getting? or am i being too fussy!

Also, I have noticed that other brands have bought out metalic colours, do you think thats something CND will consider?

I love that CND keep bringing out new colours but I have to say i find it so annoying that you cannot seem access pictures of the actual finish of the colours. Because I can only order colours through websites and can't physically see the shades before purchasing, I have to rely on people that have already bought the colours and uploaded their pictures on the internet. Can we not suggest to CND somehow that they paint the colour on the handle of the varnish? Or better still upload pics of the finishing product? That way, I'd be able to order the new colours the same day they came out and not wait a few weeks first!! I want to order the new shades but want to make sure they are the colours that I think they are first!

Geeg - can you help? or do you have any suggestions please? Am i missing something that everyone is getting? or am i being too fussy!

Also, I have noticed that other brands have bought out metalic colours, do you think thats something CND will consider?

I know this is not ideal and money can be an issue but what I do is buy every single cokour they release. I think you have to take personal preference out of it. Take limeade I think its vile yet my clients love it!! Also what is popular in one area doesnt mean it will be everywhere. Finally I would hate a client to see a shellac colour online and have to say to them yeah I dont have that one sorry. Just my opinion but for me it works xx :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Will these be released in Vinylux does anyone know?

I love that CND keep bringing out new colours but I have to say i find it so annoying that you cannot seem access pictures of the actual finish of the colours. Because I can only order colours through websites and can't physically see the shades before purchasing, I have to rely on people that have already bought the colours and uploaded their pictures on the internet. Can we not suggest to CND somehow that they paint the colour on the handle of the varnish? Or better still upload pics of the finishing product? That way, I'd be able to order the new colours the same day they came out and not wait a few weeks first!!

Most of the new releases are swatched for us. Here on site, and on the S2 Facebook page just before they get released. At least the last 4 collections of Shellac have been posted on colour pops for us to see before launch.

Latest posts

Back