Shellac just peeling clean off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry but shame on you all. Gigi and other highly respected experts give their advise freely on here to assist all of us. I haven't read all of this thread but just the comments about buffing the natural nail, I see nothing here that is wrong with her response. I think you all need to remember who she is how respected she is in the industry and what she does for us all, and stop looking for bitchiness in her responses that just isn't there!!

I have absolutely no idea who she is!

It's genuinely true advice that the OP already knew. Chill out, y'all. :lol: While we may know buffing isn't needed, there are others out there who may not and after having read the advice may have learned something new. I didn't know couple years ago that Shellac was a no buff system. It wasn't introduced to me that way. And after hearing about it, a lot of techs I worked along side weren't convinced and treated the application process just like any other gel polish- with buffing. Admittedly I was a bit skeptic too until I went out and just bought my own kit (with lamp!) and followed the instructions. Remember there are other people reading this too, so what's posted here helps both the people already watching the thread, and others who are new and have yet to learn. If something doesn't apply to you, just brush it off and think about newly trained techs who will need the advice. :)

Latest posts

Back