Shellac ladies - have you all done the Shellac training courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody hell i did the course for nothing

Sent from my LG-E610 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi. I'm currently using all the CND shellac products. I'm after training. I've tried contacting sweet squared which I'm a member off but their web page doesn't work. Is anyone else having issues? Does anyone know of training sessions dates?

Yes I did the shellac course and it was worth it for the correct application & removal. It was free when I did it though when you purchased the kit & lamp x

I trained in Shellac as part of the complete course, then did the art & style and master painter, all the courses have been worth doing and I've learnt something new on all of them. I was a model on a Shellac brings them back course and people who had been using it for years were applying it incorrectly, and not following correct and thorough pep, one woman applied it so thick that even when cured the ea could put her nail through it and scrape it off!! Everyone on the course had benefitted from being there. It's definitely worth the time and money and my clients like to see that I have taken the time to learn. When you go into this profession, the one thing you can be certain of is that education and keeping up to date are so important xx

Latest posts

Back