Shellac Lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellyyork

Reaction score
Well.. excited as my Shellac lamp has arrived this morning! But I dont seem to be able to get the top off it! so cant put the bulbs in! Anyone know the "knack?" xxxx

There is a wee sweet spot on the side. Workd the same way as Brisa lamp. Use the thumbs and push outwards and then lift.

Mind I am terrible trying to explain. But hope this makes sense ;)

Arghhhh I can't do it. :( lol. I'll keep trying, although I now have thumb cramp! haha. Im so blonde. xxx

It's tough to do at first... the spot is about an inch or two along the side... it may be easier if you gently pull one side at a time instead of trying to do both sides at the same time.

Thanks guys. I can see it moving a little bit, it just wont click out. I'll have to wait for the other half to try it tonight, just dont think I have the strength in my weedy little girl arms :( haha off to the gym I go! :o

Claire showed us a trick - turn the lamp on its side and it seems to be easier to click the top side out then turn it on the other side and click out the second side - hope that makes sense LOL.

Latest posts

Back