Shellac layering?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mellynn

Reaction score
What are your favourite Shellac layering combinations? Id love to see pics you have any!

I'm placing an order for a few new colours this week but wanted to see what colours can be created with layering too.

Thank you x

Hi didn't want to read and run as you've had no replies yet.....I don't do any layering with shellac I don't have the time to sit and try different options and I want an easy life so wants clients to choose their colour and that's it simple lol......but hopefully someone will come along soon and share their ideas with you x

Morning I only trained this week but yesterday I layered hot pop pink with sparks fly [emoji108] xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465462953.847462.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465463057.902666.jpg

Nordic lights over grape gum (subtle but lurvely)

If you download the app CND shellac there's lots of examples of some colours layered

I don't have a photo but Nordic lights over butterfly queen is really nice too, and both are nice over overtly onyx

Hotski tchotski over midnight swim is nice too

Moonlight and roses over rosebud is divine
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1465463754.479146.jpg

Thank you everyone! Lots of ideas, I will definitely give them a try x x

If you download the app CND shellac there's lots of examples of some colours layered

Thank you for this Im just downloading it now x

Is this app on iOS only? :(

Yes it is only for iphone.

I noticed the mixed colours at the end of the swatch and I thought that was pretty clever

Latest posts

Back