Shellac Manicure but 2 nails badly bitten

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olabecee

Reaction score
Hi geeks, hope you can advise? I have a client who wants shellac manicure doing but has 2 nails badly bitten. I haven't seen the state of the nails and how badly bitten they are but was wondering if you could advise on best way to enhance the 2 bitten nails. I stopped offering enhancement 2 years ago but don't mind doing it on one or two finger nails so she gets a perfect shellac manicure. Thanks for all contribution. :biggrin:

Bump...anyone?

I have a client that comes for shellac every two weeks and when she has a lil drink starts nibbling at a couple of nails :mad:

When she does this i always apply acrylic to the ones she has bitten so her nails are all the same length as i think it would look odd to have lovely looking nails with two odd bitten ones.

Though i find she then uses this as an excuse because as soon as they have grown she will nibble a couple more!

For bitten nails i usually put a clear tip on, then use white and pink powder to hide the nail underneath.x

Sent from my GT540 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back