Shellac Moonlight & Roses - Good layering combinations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Hi there

I know its cheeky to ask but I am in need of some quick samples (no time wasting as haven't got time to be making a layering combo thats yucky!) for a client.

Can anyone tell me what best combinations work when you use ??? layered with M&R?

Many thanks

i usually use m&r over rose bud as i find rosebud on it's own is quite bland.

It's lovely over tropix aswell! It's really nice over anything tbh. To get a quick look at how it will look paint a little on the side of the bottle.

It's quite easy to imagine what colours will look like with it aswell :)

yeah it is nice over everything , goies nice over french too.

It looks lovely over purple purple and tutti frutti. Also lovely over asphalt (very popular) ooh.... I could go on and on! It is a great layering one over any colour really especially the darker ones as it tends to soften them x

Over everything lol. Don't think I've found a combo yet using m&r that I don't like xx

Totally agree... M&R is great over everything. It's the perfect color/consistency for layering! :)

Isn't there loads of pics of this used for layering in the Shellac group? Pretty sure I saw some last time I was looking.

Thanks 4 all your replies ladies. I did have a look on the Shellac lovers group, I even did a search but nothing was really coming up! Must have typed something in wrong. Will b having a go tonight anyway so I shall see how I get on x

Thanks 4 all your replies ladies. I did have a look on the Shellac lovers group, I even did a search but nothing was really coming up! Must have typed something in wrong. Will b having a go tonight anyway so I shall see how I get on x

If you go to my Shellac Album, wheel # 5 has Moonlight/Roses layering combos. HTH! :)

Ah, that makes sense! It must have been your album Nana, as I have just spent the last ten minutes looking through the group pics myself.

I think maybe California chick may have a lot in her album? Also it'll be worth checking Fingernail Fixers album on her facebook page. She did an album fairly recently with loads of layering from the colours that came out the latter part of last year.

Also lovely over cocoa! That's one of my faves. X

Over asphalt is amazing :)

Absolutely blooming STUNNING over Rubble & Asphalt... also my favourite for french.

Looks gorgeous over Strawberry Smoothie if you don't like the 'frosted' look.

I could go on and on and on because it is just the perfect colour, and really does go with anything.

xx

Ooooo I haven't tried that yet!

It's a very nice nude. Alot of my regulars like that one. In fact one of them has got it took off then reapplied she liked it so much :) try it!

Latest posts

Back