Shellac New colours: How are people finding them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed... my clients are asking the same. i love the colours they have out but not great for summer...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I dont understand why Shellac brought this king of colours out in Spring/Summer. All my clients keep asking for brighter, nicer colours, lilacs, more pinks, corals, neons all for summer. Bit of a let down on Shellac side of things compared to other gel polish brands. :S

Agreed. I think I have only done around a handful of services with the colours from the new releases earlier this year- and two of them were on myself!
A few of my regulars didn't even notice the new colours when i got them in, and the majority of the rest didn't even look at them
We really need more brights or some pastels!

Agreed. I think I have only done around a handful of services with the colours from the new releases earlier this year- and two of them were on myself!
A few of my regulars didn't even notice the new colours when i got them in, and the majority of the rest didn't even look at them
We really need more brights or some pastels!

I have done 1 client in the earlier release colours. She had rubble with VIP silver. The rest haven't had a look in.

The main colours people have been asked for is hotski, hot pop and bright colours so have been using my micas. The colours are very dark. We do need pastels but that's the great thing about glitter and mica I can customise their colour for them to make it bright/pastel x

The main ones for me have been Tropix, hot pop pink and gotcha -even hotski hasn't done that well for itself with clients just becoming interested in it only recently!
That's what I've been doing using mica to get the pastels and creating my own variations of brights which has been far more popular!!

Latest posts

Back