Shellac New colours: How are people finding them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be careful not to wipe too firm as you will do what i did and got tooo excited to use them wiped them quite hard and pulled them out! Opsey!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

i got my cityscape today !!! rubble and dark lava. will try them out tomorrow, i love the look of the lava 1... very vamp :)

I have played with rubble and dark lava today and am so in love with both.

I have ordered Rubble today as well as a couple of the older colours. I am so excited I *could* wet myself. My husband just doesn't understand!! I want Dark Lava next... swooooon!

Ooo which colour did you use for the French with the dark lava ? X

I don't supposed anyone's layered iced coral over rubble have they? I'm doing a friends who's a bridesmaid in a peachy beige dress and wondered if that combo would look better than cocoa with iced coral? X

I love the dark lava and bought all of them. The one I like least is the silver chrome. Looks OK on toes with white tips though. I will post some pics soon.

Not sure if my message posted so I'm re-posting. I remain unconvinced by the new Shellac silver. Although coverage is good I'm not sure I like it. The silver is a little dull and insipid. I put it on my toes and was extremely underwhelmed. I cheered it up with some Dashing Diva french wrap tips....see what you think?

Attachments

• IMG_1223.jpg
    IMG_1223.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 358
duh...there are my 2 posts!! soz!

Going to be controversial now. I got all 6 new colours at the show and since then I have had barely any interest. I still do well with the older colours but for me these new ones were a really uninspiring choice. (Tin hat well and truly placed on head!!)

Not sure if my message posted so I'm re-posting. I remain unconvinced by the new Shellac silver. Although coverage is good I'm not sure I like it. The silver is a little dull and insipid. I put it on my toes and was extremely underwhelmed. I cheered it up with some Dashing Diva french wrap tips....see what you think?

I agree! I think I'll use it under silver glitter for rockstar but nobody has shown much interest. X

I do like the silver but only with the silver VIP on top xxx

Which colours do you say are a must? I'm getting a bit bored with mine now!! I need to get into layering,! I love cityscape what do you think of rubble?xx

Which colours do you say are a must? I'm getting a bit bored with mine now!! I need to get into layering,! I love cityscape what do you think of rubble?xx

Rubble is really popular! Lovely with gold foil over it. Xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335117750.933553.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335117750.933553.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 255
Rubble is really popular! Lovely with gold foil over it. Xx
Lovely Wendy! I think I need that one! and I'm yet to invest in iced coral for layering!!

Lovely Wendy! I think I need that one! and I'm yet to invest in iced coral for layering!!

Oh you must get that too! This is it layered over rubble! Xxx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335119006.604131.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335119006.604131.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 408
Oh you must get that too! This is it layered over rubble! Xxx
Lovely once again Wendy! I really need to get my butt into gear and layer I've been using shellac for nearly 2 yrs and don't bother!! Will get my colour pops out one day and have a play! Xx

Lovely once again Wendy! I really need to get my butt into gear and layer I've been using shellac for nearly 2 yrs and don't bother!! Will get my colour pops out one day and have a play! Xx

Thank you! Xx

I dont understand why Shellac brought this king of colours out in Spring/Summer. All my clients keep asking for brighter, nicer colours, lilacs, more pinks, corals, neons all for summer. Bit of a let down on Shellac side of things compared to other gel polish brands. :S

Latest posts

Back