Shellac New colours: How are people finding them?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll change the title again, no problem izziedoll :0)

I ordered this morning (couldn't stay awake last night) and i've paid for next day delivery so I can shellac my nails before I go away. Think i'll probably try dark lava first.

Ive not got mine yet but had a play with them on friday and cant wait to start layering!!

We did a french polish with Silver VIP then Beau over it then cream puff for the white and the depth to the nail plate looked amazing!! I wasnt to sure on the VIP colours but after having a play i now love them!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Ive not got mine yet but had a play with them on friday and cant wait to start layering!!

We did a french polish with Silver VIP then Beau over it then cream puff for the white and the depth to the nail plate looked amazing!! I wasnt to sure on the VIP colours but after having a play i now love them!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Sounds yum. Will have to play. Mine are in the post now (squeals with excitement)
Vicki xx

picture.php

picture.php

AHHH, this looks nothing like I thought it would!! The picture of the bottle looks a kind of subtle goldish colour?
What colour would you say this was?

Am wearing dark lava, love it!

Here is dark lava, totally love it

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331069774.427978.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331069774.427978.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,545
All 6 colours... Rubble, silver chrome, dark lava, cityscape and silver & gold VIP status

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331071306.642987.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331071306.642987.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 4,615
ooh may have to have a mixed collection on my nails again. I seem to be incapable of plain!! Having looked at the new colours don't think I can ecide on just one!:lol:

Tomorrow can't come soon enough :)
Vicki xx

Is the silver and gold translucent? X

Sent from my GT540 using SalonGeek

oh god can't wait for mine to come through now lol

Is the silver and gold translucent? X

Sent from my GT540 using SalonGeek

Yes they are, more for layering to give a gold or silver shimmer to the other colours

picture.php

picture.php

AHHH, this looks nothing like I thought it would!! The picture of the bottle looks a kind of subtle goldish colour?
What colour would you say this was?

I would say its a pale grey?

Here's 2 sets I've done. French design using Dark Lava and Gold VIP Status and Cityscape layered with Silver VIP Status and Dark Lava design on ring finger.
Rhiannon x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331075299.667166.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331075299.667166.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 5,998
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331075347.361261.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1331075347.361261.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1,094
I'm sooo gutted. My new shellac colours have literally just arrived, but I can't even muster the energy to open the box as I'm curled up on the sofa with bronchitis :-( I need to feel better very soon as I've got clients in on Friday for shellacking with said new colours!! Bad timing :-(

My photos are rubbish but I've had a play with 'Rubble' on my own fingers and the rest on the wheel! I love it, cant wait to really 'play' this weekend!

Attachments

• Shellac Rubble.jpg
    Shellac Rubble.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 10,449
  • Shellac New Cols.jpg
    Shellac New Cols.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1,049
I love Rubble so much, is definitely going to be a favourite for sure. Have only just painted mine in Dark lava but I think I might change them at the weekend :)

I'm also doing my friends nails again this week. Am going to try a French Shellac as I haven't done one yet, so think I might use Negligee with a little VIP Silver status on perhaps?? Not sure yet, might have a play on some colour pops tomorrow! I just LOVE Shellac!! :Love:

Latest posts

Back