Shellac Nude Fall Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just love any new releases! I will be buying them all...As always.
My poor husbands face dropped when I told him how many releases there will be before the end of the year ;)

Is it definitely October that these are being launched?

Xxx

Another collection already? 😳 I can't keep up, I've got ALOT of colours to buy lol.

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app 😊

I cannot wait to get my hands on these nudes they look so pretty and will go perfectly with those Minx undressed wraps xoxo

Samantha
xoxo
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek iPhone app

I thought it was Olympia too. :?:

Here are a few nudes I layered with existing Shellac colours .... hopefully I won't have to buy the nude shades 😄 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1376506518.860021.jpg

Last edited:
Could you share what you used here? :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Top to bottom
2x Iced coral 1x moon & roses
Cocoa & romantique
Cocoa & strawberry smoothy
S. spice & s. smoothy
S. spice & grapefruit
Rubble & moon & roses
Faux fur & negligee

Ps I don't understand how anyone can moan about lack of colours with shellac ! I love the way you can layer and use additives to create so many options !
All these options I got of the CND websites they have loads more just dint have time to try them all and that doesn't include the new colours 😄💅

I didn't get excited when I looked at this pic but I might like them once they're on. I hate cocoa and they look similar! I am loving nails inc shade porchester square which is a nude purple grey, why can't shellac do this colour?!

Ps I don't understand how anyone can moan about lack of colours with shellac ! I love the way you can layer and use additives to create so many options !
All these options I got of the CND websites they have loads more just dint have time to try them all and that doesn't include the new colours 😄💅

Some of us don't want the faff of applying additives or layering colours. Also, (in my opinion) the layered colours always look like they have actually been layered. I for one would much prefer just stand alone colours.

With regards to the new nudes, I do like the look of them and am really hoping for some cover pinks and beiges to use as masques with French.

I agree with you. I get so excited whenever a new collection comes out and spend ages playing around with the different layering options. Some look fab and some don't but that's why I love shellac because the colour opportunities are truly endless. Can't get enough of the stuff xoxo

Samantha
xoxo
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek iPhone app

I didn't get excited when I looked at this pic but I might like them once they're on. I hate cocoa and they look similar! I am loving nails inc shade porchester square which is a nude purple grey, why can't shellac do this colour?!

Try 2x Cityscape and 1x Rubble

Xxx

Oh I just saw this thread! Amazing nudes! Cnd you rock! I'm so excited :)

Some of us don't want the faff of applying additives or layering colours. Also, (in my opinion) the layered colours always look like they have actually been layered. I for one would much prefer just stand alone colours.

With regards to the new nudes, I do like the look of them and am really hoping for some cover pinks and beiges to use as masques with French.

I agree with this, although I love the additives, the layered colours 'look' layered to me. It's a waste of an extra coat of colour. These nudes look ok, although I have a horrible feeling I read they are sheer. I wish the nudes were a bit more fashion forward like Nails Inc Porchester Square (already mentioned) or OPI's You Don't Know Jacques (thought Rubble would do it, but not not quite there) / Don't Pretzel My Buttons / My Very First Knockwurst.

CND are great for doing classic colours and we love them for it, but they've been done to death now, I think they need to be a bit braver with the new releases as it's what's in demand at the moment.

Latest posts

Back