Shellac Nude Fall Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clareg

Reaction score
So I have seen a picture of the Nude Fall Collection. It seems many people have got their way with the nudes, i am a bit dissapointed as my clients like colour so its obvious they have had their nails done. I buy them all regardless of my opinion on them and will none the less get excited about them coming out but hey there is so many colours I still desire and feel we have enough pale ones for now.

I myself am not a big fan of the nudes but that is just my personal opinion. I know a lot of people that are and are very excited about this as I have friends in industries where they cannot wear polish to work so this is something that may work for them.

I love cocoa with gold VIP it's just so rich and luxurious. So the nudes are right up my street, in saying this I'm not sure how well my clients will take them. Needless to say this collection might be my own private supply 😜

im looking forward to them to be honest, yes i love the brighter and darker colours and so do alot of my clients BUT beau and Moonlight and roses are two of my popular colours so am looking forward to some alternatives to them!xx

6871593.png

Here they are for anyone wanting a pic: Blush Teddy, Nude Knickers, Silk Stockings and Bare Chemise (I think.. the writings a bit small!)

I'm VERY excited about the nudes! (oooh errr missus ;))

My clients absolutely love nude colours and so do I...they're so lovely and elegant and this collection is going to be fantastic for layering! :Love:

Love them!

It's how you sell them. If you prefer colour that is what will be 'sold' to your clients! Just look at so many of the fashion shows. Like it or not, these start the 'trend' (not that I really believe in trends). I get asked by beauty journlists every week what is the colour to wear...ummm, nude! It has, by far, the biggest market (by those who like their nails painted)

When is this collection being launched in the UK?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm guessing since the Autumn Forbidden collection is only being launched this week I would guess maybe October time?

I'm disappointed with them colours

I'm disappointed with them colours

me too. I love nude colors but these are not actually what i was expected. I would be glad if i could see a warm color similar to svelte suede or powder my nose (vinylux). Additionally, a military green would be wondreful.

I'm really liking the look of these colours!! If only the CND lamp was in stock - I'm so excited to start my journey into the wonderful world of shellac, but I'm on hold until the lamp is back. These colours will be on my list when they are released, I love nudes but I guess it's down to personal preference.
Georgie x

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I sell all the colours and nudes do get asked for aswell, although ive commented on being dissapointed that does not take away the fact that ii know I will sell them. My mum for one will be thrilled. I have used nearly all my colours at some point it's more that I see clients with other colours from different ranges that are very different and I desire them so much often similar colours tend to have one or two that people favour more so I wish It was two more nudes and four more colours thats all.

I can't wait for this collection, I love nudes and I love how the shade choice means a choice for each skin tone. Nudes will never be just a one size fits all, we need to have a choice for clients and I think these colours are just what is needed. It is a very pretty soft collection and I know many many nail techs who have been dying for more choice in the nudes department.
CND have been spot on with the colour releases this year, bang on trend with what's happening in fashion and bang on with what's been needed in the colour collection.

I wear every colour when they come out and people see them and want them. I am not sure they are my favourite but will wait and see what they look like on x

Will any of the nudes be cover masques? That's what we desperately need so im crossing my fingers 1 or 2 of them may be.

So I have seen a picture of the Nude Fall Collection. It seems many people have got their way with the nudes, i am a bit dissapointed as my clients like colour so its obvious they have had their nails done. I buy them all regardless of my opinion on them and will none the less get excited about them coming out but hey there is so many colours I still desire and feel we have enough pale ones for now.

I disagree. I think that Shellac is lacking a good range of nudes. This collection is ideal and really fills a void.

me too. I love nude colors but these are not actually what i was expected. I would be glad if i could see a warm color similar to svelte suede or powder my nose (vinylux). Additionally, a military green would be wondreful.

Those colours look very warm to me!

I can't wait for this collection!! My clients love nudes! Excellent addition to the shellac family!

I would rather have had this collection now and the autumn/winter collection in October

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back