Shellac paler/neutral shades

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea85

Reaction score
Hi

I've been using Shellac for a few months now and am looking into purchasing some more shades as mine are all birghts are darks (other than french).

Which of the softer shades are most popular? Would you recommend a paler pink like Gotcha or Rosebud? Or something like Iced Cap or Cocoa?

Advice on this would be much appreciated.

Andrea

Hiya
My clients love cocoa on it's own or layered with iced coral for a lighter colour. Clearly pick layered with negligee is also popular. Gotcha can also be made a little paler with negligee. Looking forward to hearing what other geeks recommend.

I love romantique it's quite popular, very natural but enough to see you've had your nails done. :)

Thanks, I have Negligee so wanted something a little more opaque.

My clients are very fond of Cocoa layered with Negligee or Beau. They are also very fond of Beau on it's own. They also like Iced Coral either on it's own or layered with Negligee or Beau.

It's a lot more opaque than negligee, but natural!

Oh i thought it was similar to Negligee, just a little more blue toned. Maybe Beau and Cocoa are to both go in the list. And maybe Iced Coral too! Thank ladies.

Iced Coral over Tropix rocks! But it's not very pale. Iced Coral over Strawberry Smoothie is very soft and pretty. I think these are my colours of the week!

I've layered Romantique over strawberry Smoothie and it makes a gorgeous pale nude pink! I had so many compliments with it. :)

Latest posts

Back