Shellac Paradise collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoorah they are here!!! Less than half hour and already on pops. Love them all! Not sure what to have now, be glad to get rid of these valentines nails though x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392317079.603164.jpg

Where are your pops from I need new one now my shellac chart is full xx

Wasn't there mean't to be some new scentsations with this collection. I can't find them on the website?

Yes I thought that too. Maybe they are held back for the show?

I'm hoping for a deal on these at the show.

Amelia what did you use here

I burnished irresistible glitter in tangerine on top of cream puff then on top of the glitter I worked in 3 of the new paradise collection additives (orange,pink and yellow) then top coat :)

sparkles- i rang them up today and she could not give me a date when they would be launched but said it will be laterin the month

Quick question - has anyone seen and ordered the Brisa lite smoothing gel with one of the new colours in it from s2? I can't find it x

I ordered this yesterday and it came today :)

I know I'm not allowed to do this ....... Sorry (I'm not selling I'm giving)

I have an older thumb palette that I brought a year or so ago that's looking for a new home now I have my additives so PM if you want it and I will post it to you x

I know I'm not allowed to do this ....... Sorry (I'm not selling I'm giving)

I have an older thumb palette that I brought a year or so ago that's looking for a new home now I have my additives so PM if you want it and I will post it to you x

Has now gone to new home x

Wow that went quick! Can you buy these separately?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Wow that went quick! Can you buy these separately?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know I was a bit shocked too lol.
I'm guessing so,I didn't look to be honest but I was a after some brisa lite anyway and it came as a paradise promo pack with tango passion in and bar the cerulean(sp?)blue it's the only colour I like which was a bonus! I usually use IZ gel as a smoothing gel but wanted to give brisa lite a go :)

I know I was a bit shocked too lol.
I'm guessing so,I didn't look to be honest but I was a after some brisa lite anyway and it came as a paradise promo pack with tango passion in and bar the cerulean(sp?)blue it's the only colour I like which was a bonus! I usually use IZ gel as a smoothing gel but wanted to give brisa lite a go :)

I know sorry it did go quick !!!! I don't think you can get them from sweet squared without the additives but I might be wrong. The one I had I got from a link that the finger nail fixer did about a year ago but I can't remember who it was sorry x

I know sorry it did go quick !!!! I don't think you can get them from sweet squared without the additives but I might be wrong. The one I had I got from a link that the finger nail fixer did about a year ago but I can't remember who it was sorry x

Lavaque Professional do a FingerNailFixer Combo with the thumb palette etc. here's the link - I never ordered from them so not sure about shipping etc... xx

http://www.lavaqueprofessional.com/beauty-products/nail-tools/fnf-combo/finger-nail-fixer-combo.html

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry think were talking about the wrong thing haha I'm on about brisa lite that someone mentioned earlier and I thought you were talking to me lol x

Sorry think were talking about the wrong thing haha I'm on about brisa lite that someone mentioned earlier and I thought you were talking to me lol x

It's ok don't worry I'm always confused lol x

Hoorah they are here!!! Less than half hour and already on pops. Love them all! Not sure what to have now, be glad to get rid of these valentines nails though x
View attachment 56169

Are any of them creamy rather than pearlised? I've only got Tango passion so far and it's not what I expected at all. Love the blue :)

Latest posts

Back