Shellac Paradise collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkle me

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know when the paradise collection is being released?
Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm guessing soon,it was advertised in my January scratch mag :) x

nooo it cnt be yet ive only just ordered open rd collection yesterday!! im never gonna have all the shellac colours lol xx

Pretty sure I read it's being released at pro beauty in February 23/24th ish I think xxxxx

As long as its at the end of feb I'll be happy coz I should be able to afford it then lol x

It's being launched on 23rd February at Pro Beauty. It will then be on the S2 site to purchase from 00.01 am on Tuesday 25th February.

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1389190647393.jpg
    1389190647393.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 3,043
Is this definitely being launched at Pro Beauty? As I've just seen on Facebook that's Creative Academy Bournemouth are launching them on the 11th?

Is this definitely being launched at Pro Beauty? As I've just seen on Facebook that's Creative Academy Bournemouth are launching them on the 11th?

Yes, it's now the 11th x

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Does anyone know why it's been moved forward to the 11th?! Seems a bit strange, there is always a new collection being released at the shows so what are we gonna buy now, just the new Neon shadows? Is there something else coming out at the show to cause the collection to have been moved forward??!x

Yes it's out on the 11th ! :)

Could it be down to release dates in America? I guess if cnd decide to release over there s2 has to follow suit

Lamps? ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lamps? ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

No don't think it's a lamp. They've said that won't be until end of year/beginning of next.

Hmmm surely there must be something new coming out at the show, there always is! Unless they are trying to cut down on queues, if everyone buys the new collection before the show maybe they won't then have as much need to go to the stand?!x

No don't think it's a lamp. They've said that won't be until end of year/beginning of next.

Hmmm surely there must be something new coming out at the show, there always is! Unless they are trying to cut down on queues, if everyone buys the new collection before the show maybe they won't then have as much need to go to the stand?!x

That's exactly what I was thinking X

But then how will s2 recoup the cost of the stand if no one visits and purchases Shellac etc. Would be very costly for them. I'm personally waiting until the show to buy them. Not like me at all lol

Steph xx

But then how will s2 recoup the cost of the stand if no one visits and purchases Shellac etc. Would be very costly for them. I'm personally waiting until the show to buy them. Not like me at all lol

Steph xx

It's quite unusual to be allowed to buy at a trade show - in other industries you are only allowed to display and promote your goods - selling is forbidden. I've done several and if you're lucky you mAy take orders on the day (for future fulfilment) but its mostly about making contacts. If you recoup the cost of your stand at a trade show on the day I think you've done well! It's all about raising awareness of your brand, meeting your customers etc.

Steph xx

Well I was thinking about waiting until the show as I've literally just placed an order to tide me over until then but what if the additive are all gone??! Limited edition stuff never hangs around long and I don't want to miss them coz they look amazing plus I really want that thumb palette lol x

Is this one of the new colours?! S2 just posted it apparently it's called 'Lush Tropics' ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391534061.172650.jpg

Well I was thinking about waiting until the show as I've literally just placed an order to tide me over until then but what if the additive are all gone??! Limited edition stuff never hangs around long and I don't want to miss them coz they look amazing plus I really want that thumb palette lol x

I'm pretty sure s2 will have ordered enough. The better have lol! I'm more concerned about the Additives than I am the Shellac lol xx

Steph xx

Do I sound ungrateful but I'm actually disappointed they aren't being launched at Pro beauty. I love the buzz of lining up, meeting Geeks and CND trainers and then walking round with my CND bag.

But I guess I'm just sad :D xx

Latest posts

Back