Shellac Paradise collection?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391538116.363352.jpg
Ooooooooh just seen this pic on FB! 😍

They are lovely can't wait x

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!!!! 😃

That's a surprise, I was expecting a bright pink and a bright purple from the other pictures.

Oh I was so excited but abit disappointed by the purples :-( x

wow they look fab.

And with a few layering options with colours I already have I reckon if I buy all these new ones, I'm going to be able to make 30 new colours!!

Fantastic!

It's quite unusual to be allowed to buy at a trade show - in other industries you are only allowed to display and promote your goods - selling is forbidden. I've done several and if you're lucky you mAy take orders on the day (for future fulfilment) but its mostly about making contacts. If you recoup the cost of your stand at a trade show on the day I think you've done well! It's all about raising awareness of your brand, meeting your customers etc.

I've always bought at trade shows. Apart from seeing what's being launched it's one of the reasons I go. That and the fact a lot of traders do VAT free on the day.:confused:

I'm glad they have released it early, saves me having to go to the show lol! I've sold my jimmy choo ugg boots to buy the collection and additives ......
My first full collection :D

I'm glad they are being released on the 12th (yes it's changed again from the 11th!) because it will give me time to really decide what I'm going to do after seeing all the pictures that will be posted on here.

Isn't bicycle orange already out in vynlux ! I also thought they would be brighter purples 😄

Isn't bicycle orange already out in vynlux ! I also thought they would be brighter purples 😄

Or is it electric orange they already do in vynlux ? I must check .

Or is it electric orange they already do in vynlux ? I must check .

Bicycle Yellow and Electric Orange are already out in Vinylux x

Just got this email saying its not the 11th now its the 12th! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391548749.242334.jpg

Im really disappointed with those colours, from the official pictures it looked like there was a more fuschia purple! Dont even think I will buy any.

Love Sultry Sunset & Tango Passion x

Damn! Gutted S2 changed release date from the 11th, that was my day off and was planning a playday.. Never mind, still chuffed I'm getting my hands on them earlier than initially expected ..

Just got this email saying its not the 11th now its the 12th! View attachment 54703

Im really disappointed with those colours, from the official pictures it looked like there was a more fuschia purple! Dont even think I will buy any.

I'm not keen either in the flesh... The bottles all looked superb!!!! I was planning to buy the whole collection but looking at them now It's the purples I'm disappointed with... Oh and the green!

I love love love the yellow and the blue though....

So when can we order them from? Midnight on the 11th or 12th?

I'm not keen either in the flesh... The bottles all looked superb!!!! I was planning to buy the whole collection but looking at them now It's the purples I'm disappointed with... Oh and the green!

I love love love the yellow and the blue though....

Disappointed, now looking again I though more rich neon like jewel tones, these look like primary colours...which I suppose is good in a way...but not what I was expecting!

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

So when can we order them from? Midnight on the 11th or 12th?

9am now on the 12th I think? I'll just wait till pro beauty I think and even though the pops weren't quite what I was expecting for the purples I'll probably end up getting them all anyway lol!

Would be good to see some pops with the additives on - can't wait for those 😄

Disappointed, now looking again I though more rich neon like jewel tones, these look like primary colours...which I suppose is good in a way...but not what I was expecting!

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek mobile app

I think that's exactly what's wrong with them for me too! I was expecting bright neon jewel tones too!
I guess we've still got the additives they look nice!

Latest posts

Back