Shellac peeling off

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flic22

Reaction score
I have one client who Shellac just peels off. She isnt picking at it as she is trying to keep her nails nice for her wedding. She is so frustrated, as am I. Any tips on what i can do to help her make it last?

I have one client who Shellac just peels off. She isnt picking at it as she is trying to keep her nails nice for her wedding. She is so frustrated, as am I. Any tips on what i can do to help her make it last?

Have you tried applying CND Shellac Duraforce?

Have you tried CND nail fresh? It's meant to be good for those with oily nail plates.

I have someone like this she swore up and down she wasn't picking but then admitted she was.... and then didn't come back for awhile (she's a friend) and now she chewed and ripped her nails and cuticles down so far she said they are painful but won't tell me only told a mutual friend who's nails I do.... it's so sad..

Someone in here suggested to me to do two layers of base coat and two layers of top coat?

Latest posts

Back