Shellac photos from google images

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybird

Reaction score
I would like to use images of shellac bottles on my Facebook page and I've found the ones I want on google image search - ive joined them together to show the colours I currently have - does anyone know if it's ok to use?
I don't want to breach any copyright laws :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361011031.291017.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361011031.291017.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 134
If you hold a shellac account you can nornally use photos off their website. Just pop on courtest of cnd.com or whatever :) hth xx

If you hold a shellac account you can nornally use photos off their website. Just pop on courtest of cnd.com or whatever :) hth xx

Do you mean a sweet squared account? I do have a S2 account :)

I would think that even though you've rearranged the pictures to how you want them, you'd be infringing the original photographer(s) copyright.

Just an idea, if you have all the colours yourself, why don't you stand them in a line, and take your own pictures, you can be as wild and creative as you like?! Then it's 100% original! And they'd be better quality than ones taken from the internet :)

I would think that even though you've rearranged the pictures to how you want them, you'd be infringing the original photographer(s) copyright.

Just an idea, if you have all the colours yourself, why don't you stand them in a line, and take your own pictures, you can be as wild and creative as you like?! Then it's 100% original! And they'd be better quality than ones taken from the internet :)

I've done colour pops so I think I'll do something with them - just wanted to make sure before I did anything :)

Probably safer to do that with your own original artwork :)
Good luck x

Latest posts

Back