Shellac Pink Bikini vs Hot Pop Pink?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RelaxologyJT

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to get another summery Shellac pink and wondered if anyone can tell me the difference between Pink Bikini and & Hot Pop Pink? They look quite similar to me. If anyone has any pics that would be fab!

Until someone comes along with Shellac, this shows the difference in Vinylux which is near as damn it identical to Shellac.

Pink Bikini is second from left, with HotPop Pink being third from the left.

Attachments

• VPinks.jpg
    VPinks.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 1,495
Hot pop pink is more popular for me, but their both lovely

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Personally, I prefer Pink Bikini because I feel it's a bit less "Barbie"

Don't get me wrong, I love pink, but I do a lot more Pink Bikini than Hot Pop Pink.

I love both! Clients go more for pink bikini though.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking to get another summery Shellac pink and wondered if anyone can tell me the difference between Pink Bikini and & Hot Pop Pink? They look quite similar to me. If anyone has any pics that would be fab!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397674717.298749.jpg

Here they are side by side xx

I love both but find hot pop pink more popular x

Thanks everyone, great pics. Although now I think I like them both equally!! :lol: I think it might have to be Hot Pop Pink though, thanks for your help.

Until someone comes along with Shellac, this shows the difference in Vinylux which is near as damn it identical to Shellac.

Pink Bikini is second from left, with HotPop Pink being third from the left.

Is the fifth from the left, gotcha?? Thanks x

I love both. hot pop pink is a really girl bright pink, pink bikini is more of a bright orangey pink.

Pink Bikini is by far the most popular for me. It has a warm undertone where as Hot Pop Pink is a cool toned pink.

Steph xx

Latest posts

Back