Shellac...Pricing???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savannahg

Reaction score
Ok...i have ordered my shellac kit and light and i have been telling my clients all about it...i was just wondering what is the price to be charging? or where can i get info to what to charge...

Hi there!

I think a lot depends on the area you live in and your clientele. Most techs I have spoken to about Shellac are charging an extra £10 on top of their usual service. I charge £18 for a Shellac Mani/Pedi, and that includes the cost of removal when they come back in 2 weeks. Hths x

Hi there!

I think a lot depends on the area you live in and your clientele. Most techs I have spoken to about Shellac are charging an extra £10 on top of their usual service. I charge £18 for a Shellac Mani/Pedi, and that includes the cost of removal when they come back in 2 weeks. Hths x

what does your mani and pedi involve xx

The recommended up-charge is 50% on top of your regular manicure price :)

The recommended up-charge is 50% on top of your regular manicure price :)

What manicure though, only i have a normal manicure then a luxury manicure so what would you involve in the shellac price xx

IMO it's a basic manicure... ie no soaking/massage etc.

Mine consists of removing previous enamel, removing cuticle, file/shape free edge, polish.

So, if you charge 15.00 for a mani then with Shellac it would be @ £22.50 (give or take) :)

Your distributor/partner will give you this advice rather than asking here .... that is why you have a distributor /partner; you shouild always go to them for questions like this.

Your distributor/partner will give you this advice rather than asking here .... that is why you have a distributor /partner; you shouild always go to them for questions like this.

I went to them today and the person i spoke to was veryunhelpful, waste of a phone call, so I dont think I would ask again unless the person i spoke to was having a bad day x

I went to them today and the person i spoke to was veryunhelpful, waste of a phone call, so I dont think I would ask again unless the person i spoke to was having a bad day x

It is all done for you and ready to be sent at your request. Sorry you had to resort to airing this on the site but I will let S2 know as good customer service is EVERYTHING to them. x

It is all done for you and ready to be sent at your request. Sorry you had to resort to airing this on the site but I will let S2 know as good customer service is EVERYTHING to them. x

Thanks gigi sorry didnt mean to moan - i do listen to all the advice i get and was shocked when i contacted them hence why i posted what i did, thanks for taking it seriously though gigi xxx

Hi,
I charge £20 fingers or toes, removal of old polish, file shape, cuticle work, Shellac and removal included 2 weeks later.
My clients love it.........They just can't wait for more colours.
Lotsa luv :hug: x x x x

Latest posts

Back