Shellac Remove Tubes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky enough to get in there when they last had some in but have yet to retail as I wast sure on the correct RRP, I thought it was more than £10, especially as it includes a solar pinkie for £3.95 plus the rest.

I take it these kits could be used for more than one removal as there is a serious amount of Dsolve in there but lack or wraps?

How would you retail these? Would you say they could be used more than once?

Thankyou

I was lucky enough to get in there when they last had some in but have yet to retail as I wast sure on the correct RRP, I thought it was more than £10, especially as it includes a solar pinkie for £3.95 plus the rest.

I take it these kits could be used for more than one removal as there is a serious amount of Dsolve in there but lack or wraps?

How would you retail these? Would you say they could be used more than once?

Thankyou

You could always buy the bigger packs of wraps & sell them ten at a time if they still have enough DSolve left. Thats what I'd do if I could ever get hold of the tubes :D

You could always buy the bigger packs of wraps & sell them ten at a time if they still have enough DSolve left. Thats what I'd do if I could ever get hold of the tubes :D

Good thinking, although it seems a little odd retailing them that way. Hopefully Geeg can help me out! If she sees this.
I want to start sellin them but it does seem to me there is enough for more than one removal .....

Good thinking, although it seems a little odd retailing them that way. Hopefully Geeg can help me out! If she sees this.
I want to start sellin them but it does seem to me there is enough for more than one removal .....

Along with Remove Tubes, we retail the nice 10 packs of CND Remover Wraps and we offer to refill their small bottle of D.Solve when they run out, for a small price. They do not have to buy the whole Remove Tube Again.

To be honest, we mainly sell the RT for holiday use. All clients come to the salon for removal in the main.

I made my own up.
I buy voile bags and put 50 maji wraps in along with 5 orange sticks, a bottle of d-solve and a mini solar oil.
They look really classy in the bags. I use either black or burgundy bags. Will have to take a pic and post!

I made my own up.
I buy voile bags and put 50 maji wraps in along with 5 orange sticks, a bottle of d-solve and a mini solar oil.
They look really classy in the bags. I use either black or burgundy bags. Will have to take a pic and post!

Oooo that's a great idea! Do you buy mini bottles of dsolve or fill up little 100/200ml bottles? x

Oooo that's a great idea! Do you buy mini bottles of dsolve or fill up little 100/200ml bottles? x

I put a bottle of the 250ml d solve in.
We charge an extra £5 for removal. The bags will give them enough to remove 5 sets so if you retail for £15 then the client is saving money and you are saving some time.

I put a bottle of the 250ml d solve in.
We charge an extra £5 for removal. The bags will give them enough to remove 5 sets so if you retail for £15 then the client is saving money and you are saving some time.

That sounds really good. I must look into this. Thank you :) x

Along with Remove Tubes, we retail the nice 10 packs of CND Remover Wraps and we offer to refill their small bottle of D.Solve when they run out, for a small price. They do not have to buy the whole Remove Tube Again.

To be honest, we mainly sell the RT for holiday use. All clients come to the salon for removal in the main.

Thankyou kindly Geeg, I didnt realise we could retail the wraps, how much is the RRP? And are the Remove tubes really just £10.00??

Apologies on not ringing S2, I will try to get some time on mon if I dont get an answer here.

Latest posts

Back