Shellac rings - jewellery!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone got any ideas on how to sell them online?? I don't have any clients at the minute and I aren't planning on starting up for a few months as i'm 9 months pregnant! Been making these rings though and I love it!! Would love to be able to sell some, tried ebay and etsy but wasn't getting many views. Not sure how to make sure people see them on ebay?? Never sold anything on there so not sure how it works. Any other ways I can sell them?? xx

I have finally ordered from a UK supplier and can't wait to get started on these they look amazing, thinking of going to Tesco to pick up some pebbles just to practice on.

Has anyone ordered from China and compared the quality? Thinking about ordering a load of cabs and settings, even if I don't manage to sell them (when I get started) they will be ace to have as my own collection, just wondering if the quality varies that much or if the UK suppliers are sourcing from China anyway.

Hi lovey

I do base coat, glitter, top coat, glitter then depending on depth I'll either put colour on or just top coat xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks I will have another go! I love your x x

Geeks on the Jewellery Geeks FB page would've seen my pic already!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385476500.430803.jpg

Matching set, lol! x

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Had a little play between clients today. I've not stuck the cab's on yet as want to experiment more.

Attachments

• various.jpg
    various.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 478
Hi everyone, there's lots of gorgeous pics here I finally got round to reading the full thread, thanks for adding me to the Jewellery Geeks fb page!

I've ordered my cabs + settings and can't wait until they arrive :) will post some pics once I've had a practice xx

I don't know if it's a silly question but is the gelish/shellac that is left exposed once stuck on the back safe?? Does it chip or peel?? Xx

Hi there my request to join the group is being cancelled is there a reason for this at all ? Xxx thank you xxx

What name did you join under? Pm me hun, there's 4 admin so not sure why or who did it :)

Just requested to join FB group, my name is Diane Adams, could someone add me please. These are some i did last week.
995535_10201768286682308_583597159_n.jpg

Just requested to join FB group, my name is Diane Adams, could someone add me please. These are some i did last week.

Added

Please could you add me too, Kara Twydell Matthews xxx

This is my favourite ring. Have sold this one too :)

Attachments

• 1385502204238.jpg
    1385502204238.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 422
This is my favourite ring. Have sold this one too :)

I need some round ones, but I did say I wasn't buying anymore this week. Uuummmmmm........... Sit on hands, sit on hands, sit on hands!!

I need some round ones, but I did say I wasn't buying anymore this week. Uuummmmmm........... Sit on hands, sit on hands, sit on hands!!

You're so going to cave Rowlands ;) xxx 30 for 13.50 you know you want too ;) xxx

Hi there my request to join the group is being cancelled is there a reason for this at all ? Xxx thank you xxx

That's odd! Did Maz get you sorted hun? If not pm me and I'll add you xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Please can I be added to jewellery geeks x

These are lovely, how did you do the green one? It looks like foil x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have just requested to join the group please, Anna Smyth 😄

Latest posts

Back