Shellac service in Caithness (Wick, Thurso)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzywoo

Reaction score
Hello Geeks!
I have got my Mum hooked on Shellac, yey!! The only problem being that she works away for a couple of months at a time so when she gets back (although the Shellac is still on!) her nails are looking a little rough!

So, I am looking for someone in the Wick or Thurso area that could keep her looking great!:hug:

Many thanks x

Well if I remember those two places are WAY out there ... wonder how many nailtechs there are in that area.

Don't you think it would be best to contact The Fingertips Centre on 0131 3333180 who are the Shellac distributors for Scotland and ask if they have a customer in that area?

If not tell your mum to get to a salon there and tell them to buy Shellac and that she will become a regular customer for them ... If they haven't heard of it :)lol: as if) they'll be glad to be told about it and asked for it!

Hello Geeks!
I have got my Mum hooked on Shellac, yey!! The only problem being that she works away for a couple of months at a time so when she gets back (although the Shellac is still on!) her nails are looking a little rough!

So, I am looking for someone in the Wick or Thurso area that could keep her looking great!:hug:

Many thanks x

Hi Suzy,

If you give me a call, I will be able to give you the number of a salon in Wick, Caithness that is offering the Shellac service.

My number is 0131 333 3180 :)

HTH's

Thanks ladies! Blether, I shall give you a call tomorrow x

Latest posts

Back