Shellac system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,
I purchased some Shellac polish from CND yesterday and wondered (reading past threads) if this is curable under a normal UV light. I am just setting up my own home-mobile salon and am learning new things as I go. As you all know setting up is very expensive so need to know if this is ok with UV or if I have to have a special lamp to cure.;)
Thanks in advance.

Hi , i have a small home salon and also do mobile work, I was talking to dublin distributer today and you have to buy full starter system. did you have to or could you just buy a small amount to start with to see how it goes. I would appreciate any feedback Thanks:cool:

Hi , i have a small home salon and also do mobile work, I was talking to dublin distributer today and you have to buy full starter system. did you have to or could you just buy a small amount to start with to see how it goes. I would appreciate any feedback Thanks:cool:
You get 6 colours in the Salon Rack PLUS the base coat and top coat.
There are another 6 colours available to buy separately but I don't know if you can get the other colours individually 'yet', but I would imagine they will be very soon as techs will be running out of particular colours (ie the white) and need to replenish their stock.

It's definitely worth investing in, I've just done my first French with Shellac this afternoon and the results are fantastic. The white goes on better than my Brisa paint-on-white (surprised me to be honest) and it covered perfectly in only one thin coat!!! :green:

The S2 website has all 12 colours for sale individually.

You get 6 colours in the Salon Rack PLUS the base coat and top coat.
There are another 6 colours available to buy separately but I don't know if you can get the other colours individually 'yet', but I would imagine they will be very soon as techs will be running out of particular colours (ie the white) and need to replenish their stock.

It's definitely worth investing in, I've just done my first French with Shellac this afternoon and the results are fantastic. The white goes on better than my Brisa paint-on-white (surprised me to be honest) and it covered perfectly in only one thin coat!!! :green:

You can already get the other colours, I got mine delivered today :)

Sandie... can I ask you how you applied your French , did you do a full 2 min cure on the white then covered the whole nail with neglegee and then apply the white again?

Cheers :D

You can already get the other colours, I got mine delivered today :)

Sandie... can I ask you how you applied your French , did you do a full 2 min cure on the white then covered the whole nail with neglegee and then apply the white again?

Cheers :D
Basecoat, cure 10 seconds
1 thin coat of white, cure 2 mins
2 x thin coats of Negligee, cure 2 mins each
Top coat, cure 2 mins

She didn't want a 'bright white' French and they look gorgeous, even though I do say so myself :lol:
(Pic in my album)

Basecoat, cure 10 seconds
1 thin coat of white, cure 2 mins
2 x thin coats of Negligee, cure 2 mins each
Top coat, cure 2 mins

She didn't want a 'bright white' French and they look gorgeous, even though I do say so myself :lol:
(Pic in my album)

Thanks Sandie... I will be trying this tomorrow :)

Latest posts

Back