Shellac tech needed Dunmow, Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorraine l

Reaction score
Hi All,
Can someone help me with a client that has moved away. She has moved to Dunmow in Essex and is looking for a Genuine Shellac Tech. Many thanks in advance. Lorraine x

Chocolatepickle is a CND educator based in Billericay if it helps?

Chocolatepickle is a CND educator based in Billericay if it helps?
Thank you Noodle. I've just spoken to my client and she says it a bit too far at an hour away. Thanks for your reply

Has she had a look on
Www.loveshellac.com put in the new location/postcode comes up with everyone who's genuine x

Thanks very much we will try that.

Just click the find a salon tab and it will take you to the location page. Even mobile home salons etc are all listed here

Hi All,
Can someone help me with a client that has moved away. She has moved to Dunmow in Essex and is looking for a Genuine Shellac Tech. Many thanks in advance. Lorraine x

I may be able to help, im bases in South Woodham ferrers and I am mobile. :)

Has she had a look on
Www.loveshellac.com put in the new location/postcode comes up with everyone who's genuine x

Does this work correctly because when I type where I live not one result comes up yet there are loads of people advertising shellac in my area x

Does this work correctly because when I type where I live not one result comes up yet there are loads of people advertising shellac in my area x

They will only appear if they have registered themselves on this site x

I may be able to help, im bases in South Woodham ferrers and I am mobile. :)
Ah thank you. I have just messaged my client and awaiting a reply. X

Yea course it works everyone who's trained with s2 can register on here what area are u typing

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460660757.094252.jpg

It prefers postcodes. Don't type in an area

I'm in Benfleet not sure if that's to far x

I now retract that - it's now showing a few locations, no idea what I done wrong before!

I now retract that - it's now showing a few locations, no idea what I done wrong before!

Lol it's handy to see who does what where

Latest posts

Back