Shellac training with CND

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannahb2701

Reaction score
Hi,
I currently have a spray tan business and I'm wanting to expand into nails too, particularly Shellac, I have tried to do research into training but cannot access the education section of the CND or sweet squared website because I'm not trained in nails (obviously) so how do I find out about training and prices??
Thanks

Ellisons in Coventry do training in shellac training course. They sell everything too

Many thanks

Ellisons in Coventry do training in shellac training course. They sell everything too

Many thanks

Thanks, just had a look at there website but they only do training in Coventry, Leicester and Birmingham and I am on the south coast, so a bit too far to go really.

Oh right ok. Sorry I couldn't be much help xxx

Give sweet squared a call. They're so helpful and will be able to give you all the relevant info x

I think you will need to complete a manicure certificate before you can do the Shellac course - also to get an account with S2 I believe x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
I'm currently training with them at the moment in Cheltenham. I'm doing the CND naturally course which is for novices as I have no previous qualifications. It's a 7 day course consisting of manicure, pedicure and shellac and costs £995 plus VAT. If you give them a call they will talk you through the different options, they're really helpful. Hope that helps x

Thanks for your replies everyone :)

I'm currently training with them at the moment in Cheltenham. I'm doing the CND naturally course which is for novices as I have no previous qualifications. It's a 7 day course consisting of manicure, pedicure and shellac and costs £995 plus VAT. If you give them a call they will talk you through the different options, they're really helpful. Hope that helps x

Oh great thanku, yes I did manage to see the courses on the site eventually, is it 7 consecutive days? X

I just finished my natural nails course-(I'm a hairdresser, so wanted to learn from best without having to go to college 1st!). The course was 7days over 2weeks. In London, but there are CND ambassadors all over the country, down the south if you call S2 they will put you through to one nearest you- or you can pick to travel somewhere else.
Hope this helped becki xxxx

I just finished my natural nails course-(I'm a hairdresser, so wanted to learn from best without having to go to college 1st!). The course was 7days over 2weeks. In London, but there are CND ambassadors all over the country, down the south if you call S2 they will put you through to one nearest you- or you can pick to travel somewhere else.
Hope this helped becki xxxx

Ok thanks so much.
It says on the website that it includes your kit, may I ask what you actually get in the kit?
Thanks

The Creative Academy in the Ferndown Industrial Estate (just off the main route from Southampton to Bournemouth) run the CND courses and will help you with everything you need to know. As well as training, you will find a shop for all your CND and now Nail Harmony goodies.
Also, not far from there (again off the same route, but slightly closer to the Southampton end) is CND Hampshire which is also a training venue for the CND courses, but no shop.

I suggest giving the Academy a ring, they have a website which will tell you more including what is in your kit as well as their contact details.

Does anyone know how I can get In touch with CND Hampshire?

Call SweetSquared on this number and ask for their contact details? 0845 210 6060

Google is great :p:wink2:

Best thing to do is ring sweet squared they can give you all the info you need, plus let you know the nearest CND educator near you, telephone is 0845 210 6060 that way you know your getting the best CND shellac training

The CND education here in the UK has just been updated Hannahb2701, you will be exited to know that there is a brand new CND shellac beginners course available. Its 2 day course, and you don't need any prior nail training.
If you give sweetsquared a call they will be able to advise you on your closest Education Ambassador and the classes/dates available.
Good luck xox

Latest posts

Back