Shellac training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hjdavies30

Reaction score
Hi. I am considering doing level 3 nail technician but my main aim when setting up my new mobile nail business is Shellac. Whilst level 3 perhaps gives better all round training, is this necessary? Would a manicure qualification be just as good? Would I still be able to get public liability insurance and do Shellac training with manicure only? I'm awaiting a reply from sweet squared, but thought you may be able to help me choose which route to go.
Thanks

If you can apply polish, you can apply Shellac. All you need is your manicure certificate.

Thanks. That's good news. Any recommendations for obtaining manicure certificate - I'm in Birmingham and have researched on the net. There's a number of one-day manicure courses also I've seen distance learning. They seem to vary in content and priceI'd rather go with a recommendation

Thanks. That's good news. Any recommendations for obtaining manicure certificate - I'm in Birmingham and have researched on the net. There's a number of one-day manicure courses also I've seen distance learning. They seem to vary in content and priceI'd rather go with a recommendation

Why not go CND all the way by starting with the CND Nails Naturally course!! Best manicuring course around in my opinion. 08452106060 for information.

Fab. Thanks. Will call on Monday for more details.

Latest posts

Back