Shellac training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie_pie

Reaction score
I've decided to go for shellac training with s2, would it be the conversion course I choose or the 2 day one? I have manicure training with my college and I'm registered with s2. Which kit would you recommend, all I can find on their site is the Introduction kit but it doesn't offer many colours, I'm sure I saw a bigger kit advertised a few days ago but can no longer find it? How often do they run the courses? Don't think I can wait patiently lol xx

I've decided to go for shellac training with s2, would it be the conversion course I choose or the 2 day one? I have manicure training with my college and I'm registered with s2. Which kit would you recommend, all I can find on their site is the Introduction kit but it doesn't offer many colours, I'm sure I saw a bigger kit advertised a few days ago but can no longer find it? How often do they run the courses? Don't think I can wait patiently lol xx

If you have a certificate in applying gel polish you do the conversion, if you haven't done gel polish then it will be the 2 day course. I'm pretty sure that the kit is included in the course fees, it should say when you view the course details. Not sure how often they run, would be best if you contact them and ask :)

xXx

They run courses all over the country,they have recently changed all there courses,I did my training last year and brought the huge kit,well worth the money

Hi, thanks for replying. I'm only qualified in manicure, gel extensions and acrylic extensions :( the kit is included in the 2 day one but not the conversion course on their website. From looking at the ellisons web site it looks as though i only need manicure certificate for the conversion course, so persume it would be the same for s2? I'll give them a ring Monday :)

Last edited:
I just sent my manicure cert. In and did the shellac course, but i think everythings changed, you might find its just as good value for money wise to do the whole course with the kit inc. Look at individual prices for things.

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Booked in for the conversion course this month... so excited lol x

Latest posts

Back