Shellac..which 6 colours to start with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridget1802

Reaction score
Hi All

I am off to order some shellac tomorrow, I am just wondering which 6 colours to order 1st as I don't want to go over board ...which are you all finding the most popular?

Thanks
Bridget x

Hi All

I am off to order some shellac tomorrow, I am just wondering which 6 colours to order 1st as I don't want to go over board ...which are you all finding the most popular?

Thanks
Bridget x

Starter kit is a good plan, it has a good spread of colours. You will need to add Cream Puff if you want to do French look though.

For summer, you need Tutti Frutti! :)

Tropix and Red Baroness are my most popular colours, and Mother of Pearl which my clients love over colours to give a bit of sparkle.

Clients just now are going for Tutti fruiti for toes for some reason... maybe cos mine are that colour.Otherwise Masquerade ,cocoa is great for those for short nails but want a manicured look and for a summery red that looks good with a tan Hollywood. Enjoy xx

Ho guys
Tutti fruiti and cream puff are definitely my best sellers

Thanks for all the replies I couldn't stick to 6 and went with 9 in the end lol story of my life!
I got
Cream puff
Beau
Gotcha
Wildfire
Masquerade
Cocoa
Negligée
Tropix
Hmm I've forgot which one number 9 is but I can't wait to try it out!
I'm sure I will be back in a few days for more advice
Thanks
Bridget x

No 9 was tutti frutti I wouldn't have been able to sleep if I'd not got to 9 lol x

Salon rack is a good buy. My best selling colour is Hot Chillis, that is not included in the rack though. x

I was wondering if anyone had any advice one which system to choose? I have been looking into getting Shellac style products, and was wondering weather to stick to EzFlow Gelez as that's the gel and l&p system I use, or weather Shellac is a better product?

Latest posts

Back