Shellac Xmas colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pearl16

Reaction score
I'm dying to know what treats are In store for Xmas with shellac colours! Any ideas?

Just saw the three new colours in pro beauty mag, looks like they're releasing them as duos with the vinylux equivalent xx

Just saw the three new colours in pro beauty mag, looks like they're releasing them as duos with the vinylux equivalent xx

Ahhhh not seen yet!! Nice?

Ah do share a pic!!! I just bought the modern folklore though :(

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409310858.810395.jpg

I hope they are sold as singles also as I no longer use vinylux

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Great just what we needed.... More pale colours with a granny shimmer to them :(

At least we can retail the vinylux though instead of being stuck with a shellac colour you don't need, I'm quite happy with this and hopefully the colours will look amazing on.

M-gilded-dreams-nail-1-large.jpg

gilded-dreams-nail-2.png

9a7526330178ee0eef1297829627ea0a.jpg

45cde7588f2cbac5231cd02edbfa99d3.jpg

f565935160be2c1be3a547df4012ba40.jpg

GILDED DREAMS

A glass slipper.

The dizzying swirl of lights and music fill the room and luminous luxury saturate the air…it's midnight and the spotlight is on you.

This holiday season is adorned with sparkle and shine.

The glass slipper glistens in the light.

Opulent soirees and gleaming galas await.

Pastel petite fours await the adorned fingertips of the delicate but ravenous.

Porcelain skin is dewy with shine and eyes are softly dusted with pastel shadow, strategically and boldly placed.

Hair is deconstructed MARIE-ANTOINETTE meets CINDERELLA with an odd but needed matte finish.

The dream comes to life and the room illuminates with luxurious shades from the CND Gilded Dreams Collection. Nails are luminous with metallic, glittery paillettes on clear tips in sleek almond shapes and then magically iced in rose gold, icy blue, silvery pastels. Pearls, diamonds (real ones) and gems perfectly placed….just in time as the clocks bell rings 12 times.

The glass slipper fitted her perfectly.

― Jan Arnold

Last edited:
M-gilded-dreams-nail-1-large.jpg

gilded-dreams-nail-2.png

9a7526330178ee0eef1297829627ea0a.jpg

45cde7588f2cbac5231cd02edbfa99d3.jpg

f565935160be2c1be3a547df4012ba40.jpg

GILDED DREAMS

A glass slipper.

The dizzying swirl of lights and music fill the room and luminous luxury saturate the air…it's midnight and the spotlight is on you.

This holiday season is adorned with sparkle and shine.

The glass slipper glistens in the light.

Opulent soirees and gleaming galas await.

Pastel petite fours await the adorned fingertips of the delicate but ravenous.

Porcelain skin is dewy with shine and eyes are softly dusted with pastel shadow, strategically and boldly placed.

Hair is deconstructed MARIE-ANTOINETTE meets CINDERELLA with an odd but needed matte finish.

The dream comes to life and the room illuminates with luxurious shades from the CND Gilded Dreams Collection. Nails are luminous with metallic, glittery paillettes on clear tips in sleek almond shapes and then magically iced in rose gold, icy blue, silvery pastels. Pearls, diamonds (real ones) and gems perfectly placed….just in time as the clocks bell rings 12 times.

The glass slipper fitted her perfectly.

― Jan Arnold

These are gorgeous! Nothing grannyish about them!! :lol:

These are amazing, I'm so happy with "Granny Shimmer", fantastic for layering (I am so sad about the discontinued ones). I've loads of clients who are just not adventurous and feel left out so these will suit them to a T.

BRING IT ON :)

Karaxxx

Can't wait for these 😊

Hope they sell them separately too as I don't use shellac, only vinylux! Wonder what the additives set will be!

Just found this... posted one day ago: http://www.cornail.nl/gilded-dreams-2014/

Translates to:
Dazzling , sparkling and frosty, that the new CND ™ colors Gilded Dreams collection.

The collection consists of three limited edition CND SHELLAC ™ ™ brand 14 + day nail color :
Dazzling Dance
Grand Gala
Chiffon Twirl

These colors are only available as a limited edition Gilded Dreams kit containing a matching VINYLUX ™ Weekly Polish Color Coat.

Sparking Additives
This limited edition of CND Additives ™ magic in no time nails the most beautiful works of art!

From subtle to over the top shiny bright! This collection includes the Gilded Dreams Additives :
Gold Adorned
Lavishly Rose
Pave Diamonds
Sapphire Hope

Yay finally something to make vinylux sparkly !

I wonder what Jan means about the Matte finish??? Perhaps a matte topcoat??? Xxx

Part of the reason I love salon Geek, I get to know about things before they are released where I live:) love it !!!

Does anyone know release date?

Latest posts

Back