Shellac Xmas colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenSparkles

Reaction score
Hi

Does any one have any ideas or pictures of any shellac colours were meant to be having before the end of the year.

Christmas colours not the spring collection xx

Hi do you mean these ? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414420314.512768.jpg

The pic steph has posted is the Gilded Dreams collection which is the Christmas release. There's a set of 6 new colours but no release date yet, there's a peachey colour, green, blue, 2 pinky tones and one called dandelion coming up

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

No I thought we were due to get some more colours this year.

I didn't realise it was going to be the spring collection.

I thought we were going to get some limited addition glitters for Xmas :( I love RR & IV so much xxx

There's some new Lecente glitters. They've got the Stardust range and then some Christmas ones, is that what you were thinking of maybe?

I think that's all were getting for 2014! Sorry to butt in but the spring 15 stuff look lush 😍 and just spotted the summer 15 pics - seems like blues and purples and what looks like a purple tone glitter 💜

Felicity xx

Hmm just thought there would be more.

I don't want spring colours in December ;( xxx

The pic steph has posted is the Gilded Dreams collection which is the Christmas release. There's a set of 6 new colours but no release date yet, there's a peachey colour, green, blue, 2 pinky tones and one called dandelion coming up

Do you have a image for the new colours?

I think these are the ones your looking for maybe? I've just seen them on facebook, but they aren't out till next year :( ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414447516.870250.jpg

I want more glitter shellac too!!! Every other brand can do it why not shellac?! As an all Cnd salon it's annoying that no one is listening at Cnd headquarters!! Have they ever heard of mob rules?!!

No I thought we were due to get some more colours this year.

I didn't realise it was going to be the spring collection.

I thought we were going to get some limited addition glitters for Xmas :( I love RR & IV so much xxx

Lauren a great way to have more sparkley CND shellac colours without actually having to pay the price of the bottle is to use Lecente glitters!! They are dirt cheap and can create more colours for just buying one pot of glitter :)
It takes more time to create the colour pops to show your client but actually makes more business sense!!
Do you charge more for Ruby Ritz or rockstar?

I have a draw full of around 50 lecentè glitters, however I like to be able to add a little something on top of a colour rather than a full glitter.

Ruby ritz has been one of my top 5 colours for the past 2 years, I just wondered if we were getting anything as fabulous x

I have a draw full of around 50 lecentè glitters, however I like to be able to add a little something on top of a colour rather than a full glitter.

Ruby ritz has been one of my top 5 colours for the past 2 years, I just wondered if we were getting anything as fabulous x

Get them out and make colour pops it amazing how it attracts clients there like magpies :) full cover glitter is similar to RR! You can still by RR in a twin pack with wildfire

Latest posts

Back