Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sjayp

Reaction score
:cry:hi geeks, can i use any soak off gel as a base coat when using shellac?im starting to panic now bottle of base nearly empty, most of my clients next week are booked in for shellac. so we know what that means, no wages grrr !!!

:cry:hi geeks, can i use any soak off gel as a base coat when using shellac?im starting to panic now bottle of base nearly empty, most of my clients next week are booked in for shellac. so we know what that means, no wages grrr !!!

I don't know for sure, you would need to ring cnd and ask but seeing as it uses the same lamp it's worth asking if you can use the brisa base coat.
This may have come up in one of the other threads already, my applogies if it has:hug:

Hello
They do say Shellac is a system so you need to use it as designed but as you are desperate it might be worth testing out some other base coats????
I haven't needed to order any base coat for a while but was hoping CND would have got on top of the shortage by now, is it still 1 per customer??:eek:

This question has been asked several times even this week.

Here is just one thread which will give you the answers.

http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/119427-gellish-base-coat-shellac.html

If you do a search for Shellac then there are other threads, plus there is a Shellac Social group which both discuss this topic.

I will close this thread now so as not to have too many open threads discussing the same topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back