Shhh Hear that? No?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
:lol: Can you hear it?
Are you listening carefully enough?

It's called SILENCE!

WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My mom kidnapped my girls last night after dinner, and kept them overnight. she's keeping them until 3 this afternoon.
I have a whole house to myself and it's QUIET:!: :twisted:
totally loving it:!: :!: :!:

My girls are 3 & 5... but the eldest NEVER hushes, and I'm sooooooooo enjoying the lovely silence of my morning coffee. Dragged my arse out of bed when I felt like it - at 9:10am - instead of being roused by chatter at 6/6:30am. Last night was weird, I usually check in on them and give them smoochies before I hit the sack. They obviously weren't in their beds, so I had a wee twinge of sadness.. missing my midnight smooch.
But oooooooooooooh, the quiet! it's such a BEAUTIFUL THING:!:
And I'm going to have a QUIET shower without anyone barging in and opening the door and letting the cold air in, and no rushing it because I have to wonder if they're playing nice, or tormenting the cat (not that they do... but they're kids.. never want to leave them alone too long, makes us moms nervous)

THEN I'm going to play my music as loud as I like with no worries of not hearing my children playing in the playroom. I'm going to toss the laundry in the machine, and strip down that ruddy xmas tree without them making me nuts with offers of assistance. I will enjoy a QUIET cup of coffee with a book and a smoke with NO INTERUPTIONS.

Oh my god!! This quiet is BEAUTIFUL :lol: :lol:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
that's my sigh of pleasure at the peace here hahahahaha

My mom called to say good morning.
Then said "she never shuts up" (with regards to my 5yr old) I HAD TO ROAR WITH LAUGHTER. I said, yeah, that's what I've been trying to tell you. And she says "but she never ever stops, either talking or singing". And I answered "I know, I TOLD YOU THAT. And you said all kids that age are chatty". And she says to me "but not like this" and I answered back. "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU! haha THAT'S why I get a little nuts sometimes. She talks/sings so much, I can't think." She asks... "will it go on like this till I drop them off?"
"YUP, and then she'll drive me nuts instead"
:lol:

The quiet.........

It's soooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL
:lol:

U lucky thing, my daughter is badgering me for a bath at the moment so she can have a pedicure with some new stuff I have got (shes only 5 the little madam!!):green:

Yes it's bliss isn't it.
Mine are older now and i badger them to come and pay me some attention now.
last night i was whining 'Gemma come and watch Big Brother with me'..pleeese,i don't want to watch it on my own...whine whine.
She did in the end.:lol:

Silence is great isn't it? However, I couldn't live with it for very long. I'd miss the noise & general hilarity of my kids.
There must be something with 5 yr old kids. I too have one (boy) with a bad case of "verbal diarrhoea!":lol:

Its nice and quiet in my house at the mo.
My daughter is out shopping and there is a serious game of poker going on in the conservatory..my 12 year old son and his pals.Its quite funny there must be a lot at stake the air is full of tension.I hope noones cheating.

My 14 yr old son is going round to his grandparents tonight, he has some friends round. George is up for a game of poker too.

Latest posts

Back