Shimmery Pink Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky_simon

Reaction score
Hi there

Could do with some help please. I find it very difficult to see the colours properly over the computer screen and I have been looking at the polish range on SweetSquared.

I am after a really nice light shimmery pink polish? Nothing thats so light it makes your nails look pale, but enough colour to make it look warm....if that makes any sense.

I have several clients at the moment (on the mature side) that like only natural light pinks with a hint of shimmer. I only really have Cream Cameo at the moment and I am finding that a bit streaky and to be honest too peachy as opposed to pinky. I also have Rose Water but that is for my french manicures.

I also have 5 of the effects range, the emerald shimmer, cooper pearl, gold sparkle, lavendar pearl, ice blue shimmer so I could team up to help make it look shimmery.

Any help would be lovely. x

OPI "Pinking of You" is a light pink with no shimmer that a lot of my older clients choose. It's soft and feminine.

My favorite light pink with lots of shimmer is OPI "Princesses Rule." It's very pretty. HTHs. :)

OPI "Pinking of You" is a light pink with no shimmer that a lot of my older clients choose. It's soft and feminine.

My favorite light pink with lots of shimmer is OPI "Princesses Rule." It's very pretty. HTHs. :)

ALL my clients love princesses rule! its my most popular colour, i've been going just over a year mobile and i've had to restock it 3 times where as my other colours have seemed to last, my clients other favourite pink is opi 'i pink i love you' which is a pearlised pink which shines kind of a pink purple colour, my elderly clients love it because you can either have one coat for a little shine or 2 coats for a full colour :D x

Hi there, thanks for your response and they do sound really nice. However I am hoping for a range within the CND Colour area, as I don't use OPI. x

Can anyone else suggest a colour from the CND range?

Marshmallow Rose and Frosting Cream both have a pink hue. I have a few older ladies who like yours prefer to have pale colours and I often use both of these colours with an effect over the top giving a nearly 'Mother of Pearl' effect. One combination that I find really popular with some of my older ladies is pink lilly with Violet shimmer.

Marshmallow Rose and Frosting Cream both have a pink hue. I have a few older ladies who like yours prefer to have pale colours and I often use both of these colours with an effect over the top giving a nearly 'Mother of Pearl' effect. One combination that I find really popular with some of my older ladies is pink lilly with Violet shimmer.

Hi there

Thank you so much that was a massive help. I have ordered the frosted cream with the violet shimmer x

Latest posts

Back