short fingers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemheart

Reaction score
hey guys

ive got a new client coming in who is very self consious about her hands as her fingers are really short, shes asked for extensions but im starting to think this will make her fingers look even shorter. thing is i dont want to affend her by saying it.

any suggestions?

Enhancements have the opposite effect... they elongate the fingers!
What will make them look short is if she insists on P&W and you use a bright white with straight smiles.
Almond style instead of square particularly elongates the fingers.
If you know how to custom-blend to add the illusion of extra bed-length, all the better (though I know not everyone does this).
I would discuss with her the possibilites open to her and try and guide her in the direction that you think is best and explain why.

... oh forgot to add before I got disconnected.... dont make them too long or this will draw attention to her short fingers.
HTh

i aggree with glors, i have a client who has a genetic condition which means she is missing one segment of her fingers and has only one joint in them instead of 2. her fingers look lots longer when she has her nails done.

Ive got really little fingers, and i always wear enhancements, I have them a nice active lenght and I taper them in slightly as my fingers are also quite chunky.:green:

Latest posts

Back