Short hair-then extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lyndsey007

Reaction score
Would you ladies mind posting your before/after pics of the shortest hair you have transformed please ? I've gone through the other thread of before/afters but there isnt really much with short hair. I'm talking bobs or shorter.
If you have some transformations can i see please? My hair is currently growing out from a pixie cut ( previously had micro rings ) & feels like my hair takes forever to grow ( thanks to the underactive thyroid ) So would like a little bit f an idea when i'd get them back in x ( I feel naked )

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1393446501.640638.jpg

This is the shortest I have done, doesn't help that her hair is very fine too so trying to place them without the bonds being on show was hard, hard to tell as I smoothed her hair out before hand, but her layers are quite short too, how long is your hair now? Could u post a pic? How long is your shortest layer? X

Oh its way to short at the min i know that hun, but my hair is really thick/curly/sticks out so its starting to look silly on the sides unless i have it thinned & i'm refusing . So i just keep straightening it to keep it flat. I hopefully have added a pic of when i had micro rings in before & my hair is same style just a shorter at mo so ive a fair way to go yet. Need it longer as the top layers were really obvious if i didnt have it sleek down all the time x

Attachments

• 339716_10151424133054428_2110030934_o.jpg
    339716_10151424133054428_2110030934_o.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 228
My hair is same style as it is on that shorter pic i posted above just not as long at the back yet. So i know ive a fair way to go yet, mainly i was wanting to look at the blend from the short hair to the extensions, as you can see in 1 of my pics above you can clear clearly see my hair & where the extensions are so i need my own hair longer this time before i have them in x

Ahh I understand you now chick, personally id want your hair at least below your ears/jaw length for them to blend in and look natural and the back at least 4'' in length, I know it's hard growing styles out but keep with it chick, hope that helps xx

Yeh that's why i wanted to see other peoples to see which blend nicer/better/neater. Regret cutting it all off, i grew it from shaved sides with a daft mohawk to my shoulders through having extensions, then cut the stuff off! grr

I am exactly the same, growing out a pixie cut and have naturally curly hair so the sides are sticking out, but the shortest bit is still above my ears so too short for even clip ins :-(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Same here hun, Its just reaching top of my ears now. Things we do eh xx

Latest posts

Back