short nail technician course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dessie

Reaction score
hi everyone! i'm a new member of this forum and i've already seen some very interesting stuff! i'm interested in doing a short-intensive nail technician course and i've been looking to find one on the net but unfortunately every college i've found so far is located outside london. i don't drive and i have a 2 year old active boy so it's not so easy for me to travel far away. i was wondering if anyone knows any place in london where i can go and train at a reasonable price. i'm quite desparate to do it asap cause i'll be going to live in greece at the end of december and if i dont manage to do it i'll be really dissapointed:cry: !
thankx 4 yr help everyone and congratulations to the people who have sent pics of their work. found it very amazing!
lol:lol:

Hi, Phone EZ Flow UK 01204412001, and speak to Maria. There is a new salon just opened in London called 'Destination' ( I think) and they do training, check with her she is really helpful.

Good Luck

thanx 4 yr msg. i'll give her a call tomorrow and i really hope that i'll finally b able 2 find something.

Sam Biddle said:
Hi, Phone EZ Flow UK 01204412001, and speak to Maria. There is a new salon just opened in London called 'Destination' ( I think) and they do training, check with her she is really helpful.

Good Luck
Hi Sam,
Do you know where in London this new salon is?

Thanks
Aylin

You can also call Designer Nails for a course location for the Creative Foundation Course.......
I know Ketan Patel has an Acadamy in Acton...........
Tel: for Creative Acadamy is 01132750433 they will be more then pleased to give you all the course infomation............
HTH

Latest posts

Back