Should I stay or should I go?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is all great!!! Thank you!!! I really don't no what to do with the clients now tho. I asked to see pictures on Saturday no answer then a txt today saying they exfoliated and its even worse now! I asked again to see a picture then I got a txt back say ok later I will!!!! What do I do with these people???? I just want to tell them go away in all honesty but I no that's not the way forward! Please HELP!!!

This is all great!!! Thank you!!! I really don't no what to do with the clients now tho. I asked to see pictures on Saturday no answer then a txt today saying they exfoliated and its even worse now! I asked again to see a picture then I got a txt back say ok later I will!!!! What do I do with these people???? I just want to tell them go away in all honesty but I no that's not the way forward! Please HELP!!!

Why has she ex-foliated her tan ?

Because of the patchyness

I really don't no what to do? What would you do in my situation? Its been since Friday they had there tans its now Monday!!! There tans are becoming more patchy??? I now no what to do for future but for now this is awful!!! Please HELP!????

I don't offer tans, but what I would say to one of my nail clients that was acting this way is. "I have asked for pictures a few times now. I need to be able to see the problem to best rectify it. I will give until (1hr from time you send message) to send me the pictures. Otherwise I can no longer fix any issues, as it is it's been a number of days since your appointment and it will be hard for me to determine if it's something that went wrong during the application or something that went wrong with your aftercare procedure"

hopefully you see the end of these clients soon!

Thank you so much EmJz!!! This is great!!! Xxx

Do let us know the outcome! xx

Seriously,4 days after the event and exfoliation? Too late she cried! I really wouldn't chase this one. Wait for her to come back and then tell her it is too late.

Thanks umbremve just had a client so haven't had chance to send her the 1 hour for photo message yet. I really want to drop this now as its driving me mad!!!

As EmJZ says, if she comes back to you now - you need to state that you asked for photographs on Friday it is now 5 days later and far too late to assess what caused the problem in the first place. If you can't see the problem you can't solve it. If I had a serious problem with a tan I'd paid for I would have sent you pictures when I told you about the complaint. Or when asked - if I was out at the time, I'd have sent them to you that night instead.

To me it sounds as though she hasn't followed your preparation advice (did you give her prep advice?) and hasn't exfoliated prior to the tan. Or, depending on where she's gone patchy, that she has put tight clothing on after the treatment and it's chafed.

xx

Yes I told her what to do and what not to do plus I told her to go on my web page for full instructions incase you forget anything. I truely feel this will be the last person who will mess me around now with all this great advise! I think she saw me as a soft touch and played on it! I think she and her sister didn't do anything that I told them to do before by the way they've been so slow at responding!!! I totally wash my hands with them now there just time wasters!!! Thank you for all your help and support its been great!!! :) xxx

Latest posts

Back